Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NIB O2 sensors:

$90 ea, CSC special $240 for all.

(69115 sale pending)

Located in Flagstaff

7C209757-F208-4B9C-9E33-F6E731F43730.jpeg

Last edited:
89465-80011 is a rear for 1998-2003 100 Series V8.

Anyone interested in a package deal? $100 for both! $120 if you want the metric drill bit.

80 Series Eimkeith Panhard Correction Kit:

These weld on, use factory panhard rod, and retain factory mounting points. Provides correction for 2", 3". 4", 5" lifts. These are the V shaped forward edge (if you need help determining, I can help). Will fit any year 80 series as long as the drivers side, panhard mount, forward edge is V shaped.
1673569592003.png

80 Series DIY Front Axle Relocation Kit:

These fit all 80 series land cruisers and will move your front axle forward 33.3mm to help clear 37" tires (or any rubbing on the pinch weld). They weld on, instructions on the website. Comes with one drill jig and 4 plates to weld on. I have brand new 18mm metric drillbit that I will include for another $20 if you ask nicely :grinpimp:
1673569649146.png

1673569775369.png

Anyone interested in a package deal? $100 for both! $120 if you want the metric drill bit.

80 Series Eimkeith Panhard Correction Kit:

These weld on, use factory panhard rod, and retain factory mounting points. Provides correction for 2", 3". 4", 5" lifts. These are the V shaped forward edge (if you need help determining, I can help). Will fit any year 80 series as long as the drivers side, panhard mount, forward edge is V shaped.
View attachment 3217584

80 Series DIY Front Axle Relocation Kit:

These fit all 80 series land cruisers and will move your front axle forward 33.3mm to help clear 37" tires (or any rubbing on the pinch weld). They weld on, instructions on the website. Comes with one drill jig and 4 plates to weld on. I have brand new 18mm metric drillbit that I will include for another $20 if you ask nicely :grinpimp:
View attachment 3217585
View attachment 3217587
Yes please

Hey @ARJMN , what's happening with that dutch oven?
Yeah, I put that there about 2 years ago and it has become a source of amusement every time I see it. I love cast iron and camp fire cooking. I have a few of them and have no idea why I stuck it there…..i’ll clean it up and reseason it at some point…..

I could also throw it in with the purchase of the skid plate (wink wink).

I have a 1982 FJ45 Troopy and a 1992 FZJ75 Troopy that just arrived from the Middle East. I still need to go over them and ID any punch list items I want to wrap up, but they are for sale. Hit me up in DM if interested…

Same two vehicles? The license plate on the troopy is blurred out.

troopy.jpg

I am selling 5 rock warrior wheels in average condition with brand-new OEM center caps. I'll be swapping to new wheels later this week and they will be available this weekend. Looking for $1000 for the set.

North Peoria 85381
Would you be willing to ship them to Texas ?

I bought a 100Ah LiFePO4 'Docan' battery last year intending to put it in the cruiser, but plans have changed and I am assembling a larger pack.

It’s never been in the car and the BMS only shows the pack having cycled twice - me testing.

$375

New home found

Last edited:
This Aussie spec FJ45 belongs to a friend. Needs a little freshening up but it's a solid truck. I really wanted to purchase it but I'm in the middle of buying a house and they need it gone.

Same two vehicles? The license plate on the troopy is blurred out.

View attachment 3220109
Indeed! You interested in a test drive?

We've been addressing a few punch list items on the trucks and now showing them and pushing more on selling them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom