For Sale FJ60 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

at4fj60

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a bunch of random parts leftover from my restoration project. Many are still in the bag from SOR but it's too late to return them. They are listed with price and pics in the spreadsheet linked below. If you want something, DM me and we'll figure it out.

**UPDATE** - I'm in Fredericksburg, VA so local pickup is fine if you're around here.

see sheet for what's left

link to spreadsheet:

Last edited:
Where are you located ?

Yeah, full transparency though, they might not be shaped right. I can't remember if it was these but Wolf had a bad run on some things I bought from them and they sent replacements. The guys doing the resto reshaped something Wolf had sent though and were able to use it. This was at the beginning of my resto saga a couple of years ago though so I can't remember for sure. Let's just call the price shipping only since I can't guarantee they're usable, that's way the risk is minimal. Sound good?

Yeah, full transparency though, they might not be shaped right. I can't remember if it was these but Wolf had a bad run on some things I bought from them and they sent replacements. The guys doing the resto reshaped something Wolf had sent though and were able to use it. This was at the beginning of my resto saga a couple of years ago though so I can't remember for sure. Let's just call the price shipping only since I can't guarantee they're usable, that's way the risk is minimal. Sound good?

What’s shipping cost?

I have a bunch of random parts leftover from my restoration project. Many are still in the bag from SOR but it's too late to return them. They are listed with price and pics in the spreadsheet linked below. If you want something, DM me and we'll figure it out.

**UPDATE** - I'm in Fredericksburg, VA so local pickup is fine if you're around here.

Here's the list of what I have:
hood insulator clip - set of 7
cargo window weatherstrip
Asstd Chrome weatherstripping (windshield, I think)
Lift gate chrome weatherstrip L & R uppers - set
USED LIFT GATE WINDOW WEATHERSTRIP MOLDING -
REAR HOOD WEATHER STRIP SEALING RING SET -
fits 8/80-1/90 60 Series - Set of 9 - Aftermarket.
OEM WINDSHIELD GLASS WINDSHIELD WEATHER STRIP -
120-03R-OEM 8/80-1/90 FJ60/FJ62 FOR VEHICLES WITH CHROME STRIP, HAS CHROME STRIP GROOV
door gaskets kit - aftermarket all 4 doors
Glass runner
weatherstrip retaining clip - chrome set of 20
AFTERMARKET GLASS CHANNEL WEATHERSTRIP -
AFTERMARKET AUSSIE MIRROR (SOLD AS A PAIR) - includes new mirror pad 166-01R-R-NPAD not pictured ($16)
wiper motor - used (works)
taillight lens - pair - minor wear
rear wiper arm
Wolf Steel dog legs - pair
tailgate assorted parts (this is a steal if you look at SOR's page)
U SERVICE CVR 3-Fits 8/80-1/90 FJ60/FJ62 USED
Tailgate latch assembly (maybe not complete)
moulding attach clips
side marker lights - set (one needs some love)
PAIR FJ60 TURN SIGNAL ASSEMBLIES (works)

link to spreadsheet:

Bump

see sheet for what's left

link to spreadsheet:

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom