SOLD 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser Boulder, Co (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/d/niwot-2008-toyota-land-cruiser/7572288067.html
Up for sale is a 2008 Land Cruiser that I bought about 4 years ago here on MUD with a 2 inch tough dog lift and front spacers to even out the stance. I had searched for months to find the perfect rig that was rust free and had significant amount of service records. We have a tech in the family so as soon as we purchased this Land Cruiser we did extensive preventative maintenance to take it over 300K miles easily. Below are some recent work that took place just before I bought it and shortly after. 5k service intervals done at Boulder Toyota since 2019.

We are selling to upgrade to a newer Lexus LX570 as we don't camp and off-road as much as we thought we would.

-Rear Rotors and Pads
-New Toyota OEM Starter
- New Spark Plugs and Coil Packs
- New OEM Toyota Radiator with upper and lower hoses
- Heater T's and Hoses Replaced
- Serpentine Belt, Fan Clutch, idler pulley, tensioner
- Front, Rear and Center Diff AMOSIL fluid
- Power Steering Fluid Exchange
- Transmission Fluid 100% exchange with pan drop
- Injector and Throttle Body Cleaning
- Valve Cover Gasket and Spark Plug Gasket
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform with Backbone
- TRD Pro wheels powder coated Triple Bronze
- Engine and Cabin Airfilter replacement

- Rear parking brake shoes replaced
- Passenger side parking brake cable replaced
- Passenger side front door JBL speaker replacement
- Resealed heat exchanger
- Intake Manifold Gaskets

- Hood and Tailgate Struts
- Engine and cabin air filter replacement
- Front brake rotors and pads

Below is a link to a thread I started on this work.

CL Ad as well

MUD Price : $32,500 with ARB Awning and additional 4 Stock LC Wheels
OR: $31,000 with Stock LC wheels, no TRD Pro Wheels and no ARB awning
Mileage: 218,250

IMG_6461.jpeg

IMG_6456.jpeg

IMG_6472.jpeg

IMG_6467.jpeg

IMG_6459.jpeg

IMG_6457.jpeg

Last edited:
2022 last day bump with some undercarriage pics. Happy New Year Everyone!

AA48DA70-7FB6-4B7F-8C9A-F0F99A2E6338.jpeg

95084C8C-72A2-4493-A5FD-2D375E7D0038.jpeg
020617D0-557B-485F-9ECD-AD6DA0583D97.jpeg

GLWS. Sad you didn’t get the use out of it, but hard with family. Nice to know this one was well maintened vs some of the other high mileage ones people would jump on. Market seems pretty slow right now for the older years with people waiting to see what happens in the next few months.

GLWS. Sad you didn’t get the use out of it, but hard with family. Nice to know this one was well maintened vs some of the other high mileage ones people would jump on. Market seems pretty slow right now for the older years with people waiting to see what happens in the next few months.
Yeah, a few times a year and nothing insane… so a LX will work well and be a little more refined. In between Christmas and New Years pretty slow. Seem to get more interest off my CL ad here locally.

Just put a deposit down on a LX570, getting it this Saturday. Updated price and an option to go lower with stock wheels instead of the TRD Pro Triple Bronze.

233D27BE-5F22-4D35-93C1-D2908EC311E7.jpeg

DFC77E74-5320-4443-ADF3-376328E387B2.jpeg

Sale Pending

Did it sell with the trd wheels or did you take off? If you took them off are you interested is selling just wheels??

Following for sales price as well! Have a very similar truck in Denver with 100k miles I may be listing soon…

Rig being picked up on Wednesday with the TRD Wheels. Happy to share specifics when it is finalized. Autotrader ad took 2 days to clear, sale pending shortly after that.

Those are trd wheels that you painted bronze? Looks fantastic. Glws.

I didn’t think I would be this sad to watch LC drive away. But my Land Cruiser has moved on to its new owner. it sold for $31,000. the buyer had it inspected at Boulder Toyota and the only issue was the steering rack started to leak, so we agreed on $1,500 off of the $32,500. Sold to someone that contacted me here on Mud.

What did the powder coat cost?
$450 then for powder coat, now it is $600. Then paint matched the center caps and spray painted them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom