For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

I didn't like the bubbly look of the LX 2015 and earlier years, I like the straighter lines of the 16+... Also, after seeing the LX600 Grill, my 2017 is mild. LOL
Same. I've seen several people state that the 2013-2015 LX is one of the best looking modern Cruisers and I just don't see it. I'll admit that the 2013-2015 LC, which I own, isn't exactly classically beautiful but I cannot un-see the tail lights on the LX. Some of the ugliest tail lights I've seen on a modern SUV and scream Buick to me. At least the LX470 tail lights screamed Navigator. ;)

I do like the rear end of the later LXs and if you're only going to wheel it moderately, the CBI covert front bumper makes the front end look MUCH better. TBH I have a bit of buyer's remorse in not snagging a 2016+ LX but my sombrero emblem does put a smile on my face so at least there's that.

I have not made a purchase but have spent a lot of time looking at the same. The 2016+ LC is peak 200 in looks and all I think. I think in stock configuration the front of the 13-15LX is the better looking, but the 16+ LX has a better rear view and if you change out the front bumper the 16+ LC looks awesome. Cruiser Outfitters had posted a really cool built 16+ LX with sliders and front bumper and other bits and that was one of the best looking 200's I had ever seen. I am seeing a price difference of 10-15K from LX to comparable LC's. I would prefer an LC - but for 15 grand I can do A LOT to an LX that will make me happy.

Agree - I prefer the 16+ LC for looks. I think I prefer the '13-'15 LX exterior over the '16 LX exterior, but I prefer the interior of the '16 LX. The predator grill is the only thing holding me back. Seems like those on here who bought a '16+ LX always liked the predator grill from the getgo? Or are there those like me that were on the fence, but it grew on you over time?

Do you mean "change out the front bumper of the 16+ LX"?

I hate the infotainment on the 2016+ LX- the curser or mouse is terrible. Love the looks and interior of the newer LX570s

Ok so I made the mistake of looking up bumpers for the '16+ LX based on DDMSteve's comment on the LX looking real good with a front bumper. Oof - think this has swayed me back to the '16+ LC. :D

Last edited:
Ok so I made the mistake of looking up bumpers for the '16+ LX based on DDMSteve's comment on the LX looking real good with a front bumper. Oof - think this has swayed me back to the '16+ LC. :D

Ewww not that. This one. It is supercharged. (photos stolen from @cruiseroutfit 's social page)

RhLi84T.jpg

HySRLiW.jpg

ECwEufA.jpg

Zb8Hx6i.jpg

p6IXPU4.jpg

l0ivrXo.jpg

We are getting VERY off topic here, but if this one doesn't make you feel funny then there are doctors that can probably help as needed.

Ok, my turn. Running up the chain from 100 series, gx470, gen 2 sequoia, and a tundra. Think it’s time for a 200. Looking at a 2 owner LX southern ‘09 with less than 160k. Fairly clean and no accidents. Asking 22k, thoughts?

Last edited:
i should just keep my 2015 anyway. nobody wants it since i hit a deer and the airbags were deployed. its been 5 years and 50,000 miles since that's happened. I know it's fine, but no one else can see that.
What color and what are you asking? accidents don't worry me if it was fixed properly. we are looking for a 2013-15 LX570 white

Toyota of Dallas has a '21 HE listed for $84k 👀
I actually just passed on a '21 HE here in Utah listed at $88K - I drove it and wasn't quite ready to pull the trigger. White, super clean except for a few scuffs on the rear bumper. 30K miles. Sold the day before I called the salesman back

There is a Black 2018 LX570 with 47K miles in Dallas (CL) for 59,500.00: Not a deal, but fair if you are in a hurry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom