Builds Saved from scrap - '97 LX450 build thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seriously... Frozen? I guess some of us like disney movies and some of us rock this party 8 days a week.
I can’t stand it, I know you planned it; but I’m gonna set it straight, so let it go, let it go!

Design looked good. Can't wait to see the prototype. Did you end up going with the delrin?
Haven't sent it out to fab yet. On a plane to Boston here at the moment and didn't get the chance to finalize the design before leaving.

If I'd been smart I'd have brought my personal laptop with me and messed with it on this long, boring flight.

Haven't sent it out to fab yet. On a plane to Boston here at the moment and didn't get the chance to finalize the design before leaving.

If I'd been smart I'd have brought my personal laptop with me and messed with it on this long, boring flight.
Bummer, but napkins are free and the people are hungry to see your next project move outlined in blue pen on the napkin that came with your Bloody Mary…

I can’t stand it, I know you planned it; but I’m gonna set it straight, so let it go, let it go!
I see what you did there..... BBoys Sabotage mixed w/ some Elsa....

Bummer, but napkins are free and the people are hungry to see your next project move outlined in blue pen on the napkin that came with your Bloody Mary…
True ... V1 here! (Because everyone loves CAD screenshots)

PXL_20230109_060251139.jpg

JMHO that looks overly complicated and expensive to make.
Not sure how it’s supposed to work
Am I missing something 🤔
Yes :flipoff2:

And yeah, won't be cheap to machine. No, don't care. No one said i had to be practical. 😎

And yeah, won't be cheap to machine. No, don't care. No one said i had to be practical. 😎

:flipoff2::flipoff2: Like I said JMO
I don’t know what the beveled part is for But I don’t care.
I just thought this site was about Sharing information.

:flipoff2::flipoff2: Like I said JMO
I don’t know what the beveled part is for But I don’t care.
I just thought this site was about Sharing information.
It is, but no one said anything about explaining that information. 😜

Heavy shoulder on the front is a sacrificial rock bumper to protect the mounting bolt and the face of the mount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom