Roll Call: Michelin Defender LT275/70/18 E (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Madtiger

Mini-Doug
Threads
Sorry for another tire thread.

Looking for owners of above tire in that specific size. Ride? Noise? Fuel economy? Flats? Sidewall puncture? How are they off-road?

I assume that it fits in the spare tire location….

Specifically, LC owners…do these tire rub (on KDSS bar)?

@gaijin Would you please advise me on tire pressure for this tire?

Thanks in advance.

Looking for owners of above tire in that specific size. Ride? Noise? Fuel economy? Flats? Sidewall puncture? How are they off-road?

Thanks in advance.
I am running the LTX/AT2 in this size. Love the tire, is great on the road/highway with little noise. Does well enough offroad for me (where I live it is mostly clay/slick mud i am worried about more than grip on rocks, and this tire seems to clear pretty well.

For a primarily street based tire that is tough and can give you decent traction offorad, i dont think youll find a better a better tire.
If you want an aggressive looking sidewall and dont mind the noise, youd probably be happier with a true "all terrain" style tire.
If you want a tire that rides good, is quiet, and can handle offroad riding... the michelins are great.

no issues with fit whatsoever. I run stock wheels and have a 2" lift. These may fit at factory height... but i cant confirm that.

Thanks in advance.

The RCTIP for the Michelin Defender LTX M/S LT275/70R18 125/122R Load Range E tires on your LC200 is 41psi F/R.

HTH

Sounds like you want the M/S version. A couple size options....depending if you are lifted.

275/65R18 116T BSW
285/60R18 120H XL BSW

Sounds like you want the M/S version. A couple size options....depending if you are lifted.

275/65R18 116T BSW
285/60R18 120H XL BSW
No. See size in the title of thread.

I have a fairly new set of Michelin 18s . Probably had only 5000-7000 miles on them before I switched to KO2s.

I am in SoCal if uou want to see them.

The 200 I just picked up is currently running them in a 265/65/18 I believe (will verify). I put 2000 miles on them in the last few days driving from Austin TX to Big Sky, MT. Very smooth and quiet on the road and handle the packed snowy roads here in Big Sky very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom