ISO : front seatbelt 79+ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everyone does realize that I’ve ordered 40 specific 79-84 seatbelts already, right?

Blue would look like ass… also, how are you going to keep the floppy buckle end up? Not really suitable for a 40 with bucket seats and a centre console.

So ya… the oklahomos posted a set. Add another $97 bucks for taxes, brokers, bull**** etc…

Adds up quick. $400 cad plus for a pair of front belts landed on the island 😐

But, direct fit, correct colour (grey) and fully functional and clean.

Everyone does realize that I’ve ordered 40 specific 79-84 seatbelts already, right?

Blue would look like ass… also, how are you going to keep the floppy buckle end up? Not really suitable for a 40 with bucket seats and a centre console.

So ya… the oklahomos posted a set. Add another $97 bucks for taxes, brokers, bulls*** etc…

Adds up quick. $400 cad plus for a pair of front belts landed on the island 😐

But, direct fit, correct colour (grey) and fully functional and clean.
927682D4-603B-4B03-9EA3-0CF379D4B40E.jpeg

I was thinking you wanted the pink… ;)
you’re right blue would look like ass, I just didn’t look for where they have other colours.

I’ve got the “floppy” end on mine. The cable supported end broke off. It works fine with an 8” Tuffy and bucket seats. I’d rather have a webbed strap rather than one that’ll just fall off one day randomly.

Last edited:
Fawk’n ****ity faw fawk!

Seatbelts arrived today and the buckle half are black 🤦‍♂️

Fawk cruisercorps… $400+ cad by the time you pay “brokerage” on the shipping.

Defo takes the fun out of it. At least I have new rubbish mismatch front seatbelts that will hopefully function for the next decade or so.

Rant over.
Crusty

Fawk’n f***ity faw fawk!

Seatbelts arrived today and the buckle half are black 🤦‍♂️

Fawk cruisercorps… $400+ cad by the time you pay “brokerage” on the shipping.

Defo takes the fun out of it. At least I have new rubbish mismatch front seatbelts that will hopefully function for the next decade or so.

Rant over.
Crusty
Yep wish I had mentioned the chitty cruiser corp belts, finally sold my set at a big loss last summer. I did however find out on mud that the 60 series latch part is identical to the BJ42. I might send the other part of the belts to a company in the states that fill refurbish the belts and retractable part.

The 1985 and up Toyota mini truck rear belts also very similar.

Last edited:
A buddy of mine has a 1990 Toyota PU 4x4 that he keeps all original and he is looking for the original am/fm cassette radio. I will try to get a pic of it as some other models might have the same radio.

A buddy of mine has a 1990 Toyota PU 4x4 that he keeps all original and he is looking for the original am/fm cassette radio. I will try to get a pic of it as some other models might have the same radio.
Try contacting @ToyotaMatt
He always seems to have that really hard to stuff with a plug on the end of it.

Cheers
Crusty

Last edited:
here is a pic
Turmel radio.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom