What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (51 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not just Cav.....first Cav. Pretty sure Vulkyn spent some time at Fort Hood!
In all honesty have no idea what Cav is lol. I'm still green though only 3 trips under my belt (not dunes yet).

Trips in Egypt are extreme you really need a properly maintained rig before joining else i would just be ruining every ones fun.

Not just Cav.....first Cav. Pretty sure Vulkyn spent some time at Fort Hood!
Please indulge a proud papa as he brags a little😉😂. My son was an MP at Ft. Hood. He ended up being the Provost Marshal for First Cav on a big multinational training exercise in Poland/Germany. It’s a job usually performed by Captains. He was a lowly 2nd Lt when they sent him to replace the Cpt the Col who was in charge fired. Col ened up telling my son that he was the best Provost Marshal that he’d ever had.

Last edited:
Trip after Christmas. Lot of miles. Good times were had. Cruiser out performed expectations.
E8ABBFFA-CE8E-4176-92D4-EA0D41D77FCB.jpeg

I think Santa is happy with me as i got a nice assortment of nifty cables and connectors.

The small ones (highlighted in blue) are great. Male / female with no splicing or anything just clip in both and they snap together.
Great for hard to reach cables.

I have a pretty big job lined up 4 door replacement, 2 fendors, front mount and a pain job coming up (interor as well) so planning to sort out, labe and swap cables.
Hours of fun and joy !

View attachment 3209179View attachment 3209186
Who makes these? Interesting

slightly off topic, but has anyone ordered off of aliexpress in the US before? I've always been hesitant because it seems like it could potentially be a headache?
Thee are a few folks that do.

@Malleus ???
@mingles ???

I don't recall who for sure.

slightly off topic, but has anyone ordered off of aliexpress in the US before? I've always been hesitant because it seems like it could potentially be a headache?
Yes, and then I got a notice from my credit card company that they had to cancel my card due to suspicious activity. Of course they issued me a new card, but it was indeed a headache.

Yes, and then I got a notice from my credit card company that they had to cancel my card due to suspicious activity. Of course they issued me a new card, but it was indeed a headache.
Use pre paid card only never credit card or debit card

Use pre paid card only never credit card or debit card
If using a prepaid card, is there any recourse if product is not as advertised, lost, defective etc?

If using a prepaid card, is there any recourse if product is not as advertised, lost, defective etc?
They only release payment to shop after you receive in good order. So you actually control when payment is transferred from Ali express to vendor.

i had a defective obd 2 but after i had approved, a little bit of haggling with shop and i got a refund from.them as i had already approved payment.

I buy only relatively low cost items, so i wount purchase complex parts that cost a lot or i would need to send back or replace just so i feel safer should i have an issue.

So far overall a great experince with a few hiccups along the way.

I bet no one at Toyota thought they'd sell another set of these (I don’t even smoke):
That's funny I just about bought one myself this week, I pulled mine years ago to add in a USB charger and was thinking I wanted one for a backup to the backup to the backup fire starter since my weBoost has a really nice 12v accessory plug that came with it and I didn't want to cut it up to hardwire it in, yet.
Adding a cig lighter instead of the 12v plug back in the goose delete by the range extender and will just throw this in a bag for emergency's... Probably will never use it but at least I have the choice to now. cheaper and easy to find was the thought.

1672968825628.png

Please indulge a proud papa as he brags a little😉😂. My son was an MP at Ft. Hood. He ended up being the Provost Marshal for First Cav on a big multinational training exercise in Poland/Germany. It’s a job usually performed by Captains. He was a lowly 2nd Lt when they sent him to replace the Cpt the Col who was in charge fired. Col ened up telling my son that he was the best Provost Marshal that he’d ever had.
Tell him I said "much respect" and that I appreciate his service!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom