3FE Owners Check-In (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any 3FE auxiliary accessory block installations people recommend checking out? I'm looking to add some radios to my car, but am eventually interested in adding some extra lighting too.

- ill be working on both the FJ62 and FJ80 PCV Valve molded hoses next over the holiday , as both are Disc / NLA .....sadly

- shown below in the upper RH corner of the TECH reference below

- i simply LOVE my new to me 3FE ..

Ping me when you do! Your high pressure power steering hoses are great!

Any 3FE auxiliary accessory block installations people recommend checking out? I'm looking to add some radios to my car, but am eventually interested in adding some extra lighting too.

Ping me when you do! Your high pressure power steering hoses are great!
I installed and really like the RLB Pro8. Less expensive than the alternatives. Small. Easy install. All serviceable on the trail with fuses and relays. I have my fogs, ditch, bumper, rear lights as well as my air compressor, cb, and shortwave on it. Solid kit. Good price. An actual person answer the phone AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS when you do something stupid and need a direction to fix the issue...:bang:

Screenshot_20221215-204438.png

I installed and really like the RLB Pro8. Less expensive than the alternatives. Small. Easy install. All serviceable on the trail with fuses and relays. I have my fogs, ditch, bumper, rear lights as well as my air compressor, cb, and shortwave on it. Solid kit. Good price. An actual person answer the phone AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS when you do something stupid and need a direction to fix the issue...:bang:

View attachment 3194632

Do you have any photos of install/mount locations? Thanks for the info!

Do you have any photos of install/mount locations? Thanks for the info!
The head unit mounted very cleanly to my Delta console. I mounted the distribution panel behind my auxiliary battery box. Near the alternator. I'll get some pictures tomorrow.

Easter EGGS 2023 3FE FJ80 Updated parts update

Genuine NipponDenso External Alternator Fans SNOW VERSION type better cooling air flow and less drag factory VIOLET BLUE silver Zinc plating highest salt spray rating .....

WILL fit ALL factory 80A and my 90A external fans units ....

more to come

happy holidays

thanks for your support

Ooooo!!! Pretty snow flakes!
Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year 3FE gang. Just completed a 1000 plus miles trip down in Baja, Mexico and back without hiccups. The new 90 amp alternator works like a charm from @ToyotaMatt. Thank you again, a few pic for your enjoyment.
View attachment 3209074
View attachment 3209072
View attachment 3209073
View attachment 3209075

thank you for the solid technical feedback marco , glad you had a safe trip and phun one too i see above ... :)

only one thing ?

you forgot to post a few installed TECH. photos of your NipponDenso new-born , is it a boy or a girl :idea:

happy new year ...
matt

LINKS NOW ACTIVE above and below

something new and wicked , from a fresh perspective pipe dream i had over the holidays , for the 3FE 80 Series community , in-fact all 80 series 1991-1997 ...

- a all OEM Parts Harness Side Fusible Links Connector repair and restore / refresh kit

- hand-assembled in-house at the Skunk-Works Laboratory , using Japan-Spec parts and ANCHOR marine grade heavy duty tough as nails 10ga wire , correct white w/ red tracer stripe configuration as well ,

- also , includes a 3-M low temp. crimp & heat shrink butt connector , these are the best of the best on planet earth and made here in the USA , one of the few usa parts i will ever incorporate into anything i have going on ....

- 90982- is here to stay ....:)

B52FCD3C-4E7E-4488-A2CF-910AE1F669B7.jpeg
DD384E0B-C1E9-49DC-BBA9-AEAFF5808E47.jpeg
8CF6E614-4073-4150-802F-6024632661DA.jpeg
31F44015-71E6-442B-BA3A-A6633C9CC4FC.jpeg
3FD44E26-9A6D-4212-8632-0F5B5F9E41DB.jpeg

LINKS NOW ACTIVE above and below

Last edited:
i have decided to tackle a some what complex NLA / Disc. 3FE FJ80 parts need topic that can eventually evolve naturally

into FZJ80 on it's own as it will ....

i was approached over the holidays by 2 fellow members at different times , whose inquires were not related ...

- Part # 85340-60040 MOTOR ASSY, REAR WASHER
- - if anyone has better TECH. photos of the particular GREY device side connector or the matching mating harness side one too , please post it here in 3FE check in thread , i found ONLY this one image after several hours or R&D on this broad brush entire engine bay front windshield and rear window washer bottle , both pumps , and anything in-between ....

- i have all the puzzle pieces sorted out and a 6pack of the needed parts and supplies to create a all inclusive all OEM japan spec. parts plug and play solution problem solver master kit form kit ...

- except this darn rear washer pump 85340-60040 and both the assoated plug connectors ...

- i have a HORDE of NOS Genuine NipponDenso general service parts waterproof cold spec. pigtail equipped leeds washer pumps on-hand , that base is covered ,....

- so it's really down to sourcing both connector plugs ?

- i pondered simply using a different style water proof connectors set up i have on hand , but the alienates and forces someone to chop off and replace the harness side existing connector plug , and i simply won't have that monkey business going on . that is the PO way ,

not mine ........ :D

- here is tech. images :

85340-60040 pump grey connector.jpeg

8534060040   pump grey connector.jpeg

windshield-washer-pump.jpg

85340-60040 3 - Copy.jpg

85340-60040 5.jpg0.jpg

Last edited:
thank you for the solid technical feedback marco , glad you had a safe trip and phun one too i see above ... :)

only one thing ?

you forgot to post a few installed TECH. photos of your NipponDenso new-born , is it a boy or a girl :idea:

happy new year ...
matt
Here is a pic of the 90amp alternator installed. =)
20230107_161908.jpg

I need a harness side coolant plug anyone have a solution for this?

View attachment 3220457

i have this going on if i understand your fuzzy photo correctly ?

DSCN8995_a1039628-45ad-4207-86a5-6092f81b80ae_2048x.jpg

DSCN9001_2048x.jpg

DSCN8997_2048x.jpg

1673847815387.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom