What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (44 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Airing up after a last run at the mud this year! Wet rainy day in So Cal and Hungry Valley SRVA was pretty empty. Great time sliding around.

E07C7D04-DCA2-435B-B228-0AD7C0A4B448.jpeg

Hey @leonard_nemoy how are you man. No this is a gasoline engine 110ccs. It's called honda Navi. They started selling them in the USA recently for around $2700. Great bike to move around. Scary as hell when You try to pass and eighteen wheeler on colombian roads. 😁

Upgraded the spares box to a tackle box thing. What do you all take with you for spares when wheeling/camping?
2EE8F4AD-E4F6-4F04-B214-2D22B1C95F7B.jpeg

Tracked down the solution to an issue I was having with the drivers side tail/brake light. Brake light would work, but very dim. Same for tail light. If both were turned on, no light at all. Found the socket contacts were worn to the point that bulb wasn't making good contact. I added a drop of solder to each contact and light now works as expected.
tail-brake light.jpg

My first welding expeirnce resulted in a butchered hole filled iron stand.

My assurance to my wife that i will get it fixed has been achieved, i didnt tell her it will look nice though ....

Much much to learn, the metal is far too thin (yah its the irons fault) resulting in immediate holes even when i lowered the amp.

Well better head for welding forum (and buy a new iron stand)

P.s i took picture of the good side, the other was to ugly to show in public, i'm sure welders would cringe to this unholy abomination of a weld ....

View attachment 3201855
Looks great 👍

Poverty pack freshly detailed and ready to get listed for sale

20230101_142654.jpg

20230101_143109.jpg

20230101_143252.jpg

20230101_143237.jpg

Just turned mine over 300K in December. Headgasket done at 220K. I have owned it since it had 20K on it so I have put over 280K on it myself. Plan to keep it for a long time to come. I turned it over 300K while deer hunting which is what prompted me to start modifying it years ago. I got tired of getting stuck in the mud while hunting.
30_cluj.jpg

Last edited:
Start the new year on the right foot: ;)
buy a landcruiser.png

How has your long term results been with the weBoost?
It's definitely been helpful for faster speeds, I have been able to get usable reception at times other people cannot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom