The MUD 100 series Photos thread (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

6E616D5C-7D7D-49D1-9F49-074DAFAA069C.jpeg

66E47113-43C3-4415-BB2A-DE2D1316EA46.jpeg

Are you still running the AHC? Looks amazing! Can you give details on the suspension mods?
Thanks bud, appreciate the kinds words. Believe it or not she is still on factory AHC with all original AHC components since it rolled out of the dealership in Newport Beach CA in August 06. To-date the hydraulic struts, accumulator and all globes are weep/leak free and bone dry. Nothing really extraordinary on the suspension mod, I just shortened the ahc links in front to raise it 3/4” front and rear on N mode and both f&r pressures are within factory tolerances. This picture is on H mode.

Those look to be the 18" Tundra steelies rather than the 16" 79 Series steelies, but I could be wrong.

Thanks bud, appreciate the kinds words. Believe it or not she is still on factory AHC with all original AHC components since it rolled out of the dealership in Newport Beach CA in August 06. To-date the hydraulic struts, accumulator and all globes are weep/leak free and bone dry. Nothing really extraordinary on the suspension mod, I just shortened the ahc links in front to raise it 3/4” front and rear on N mode and both f&r pressures are within factory tolerances. This picture is on H mode.
Makes sense now, the picture is in H mode! I was like man I got a sensor lift on mine and it doesnt sit that high lol, hit em with that Flex mode :cool:

Got to hang out with a fellow 100 series owner from Texas after he helped his sister move up to KC, and of course had to hit up a few decent picture spots, and show him what real BBQ tastes like 😉
9398D534-4790-4840-B2B4-EB783876EB23.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom