FZJ80 on 285-70-R17 - FJ Steel wheels. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So those are 17" FJC steel wheels? I thought the FJC's had 16-inch wheels?

Yes sir, 17x7'' I don't know the offset off the top of my head.

Here's our 80 w/2.5 inch OME heavy's on 285/75/16s (stock wheels)

Looks really nice, how much load do you have in that pic...?

I like the KM2s. They are much quieter on the road than my old GY MTRs and have been great offroad.

Very cool man, Yeeee I've drive my buddys on the highway and they are smooth. we havent really wheeled them that much. I hope this summer we can thou.

Looks really nice, how much load do you have in that pic...?

Quite a bit of gear, we were heading out on a multi-day float trip, the trailer was hooked up and has a heavy tongue (cooler and spare tire) the stuff on the roof probably wieghs a couple hundred pounds too.

It has a bit of a stink-bug look when empty, but it's rarely empty.

Quite a bit of gear, we were heading out on a multi-day float trip, the trailer was hooked up and has a heavy tongue (cooler and spare tire) the stuff on the roof probably wieghs a couple hundred pounds too.

It has a bit of a stink-bug look when empty, but it's rarely empty.

WOW... for sure thats a good load thanks for sharin. :cheers:

What’s the back spacing on those? Would you need to run wheel spacers?
12 years later he may not still be around. :)

5.5”. Sit 1” inboard of stock 80 alloys (4.5”bs). As the original poster mentioned, no spacers necessary. To match to original track width you would need 1” spacers. I ran a couple sets for many years without spacers and without issue.

12 years later he may not still be around. :)

5.5”. Sit 1” inboard of stock 80 alloys (4.5”bs). As the original poster mentioned, no spacers necessary. To match to original track width you would need 1” spacers. I ran a couple sets for many years without spacers and without issue.
Awesome man thank you for the reply and info!

I ran FJC Steelies with 285/75r17 (34") Falken's for a while. They fit absolutely perfect (IMO) with a 1.75" spacer. I was running BORA spacers .

fjc4.jpg

1672563854546.png

285/70/17 fj steel wheels with spacers. I can't remember the size spacer but it now has Toyota center caps.

1672564170158.png

1672564383203.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom