Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (20 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep. My knee-jerk reaction is to think kids "these days".........until I remember the numerous times in my young life when I was an ungrateful little b*****d.

So, yeah, kids...
100% agree. I too have to think about the sour faces and less than appreciative looks I gave growing up. I now also understand why I got the stern looks and "talks" that were given about appreciation. I find myself giving them myself these days.

circle of life I reckon

Too close to not pop over and see how the weather was in Michigan City

20221228_113650.jpg

@wngrog wait…. Are you skiing?!

What started as an easy engine cover installation quickly spiraled into an all afternoon engine bay detail yesterday. Other than the ugly reman brake booster looks a lot better.

8275D198-5417-4E65-8357-4537BD2B7EEA.jpeg

New to us toy hauler. Mike at MEO in Tulsa sold it to us before Crawl. He added some additional items for us and took the buggy back with him to add doors, oh s*** handle and some other upgrades.

Old X pulled it all home from Tulsa today.

BC6B638A-BA2A-466E-AD0E-4644433681EF.jpeg

@wngrog isn’t there a cruiser guy in Gunnison also? Maybe just a cruiser guy owns a tire shop there?

I love that area
His name is Brian and he owns Gunnison tire. Helped us out on several trips. Has a beautiful 80 that he has redone from the ground up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom