Builds FARM USE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Started toolbox repair. Still needs a little trimming so stopped for the night.
C94A9108-1DF2-43D8-A32E-7A106C243B5A.jpeg
324F02B1-2F72-440B-8B03-CD551D064585.jpeg
37DCC61F-FF6A-4B46-B184-5A47C2132478.jpeg

Scribed.

Cool thread.

I know you're concentrating on sheet metal work right now but if you were planning on replacing the door hinge bushings now might not be a bad time to do it, before the roof gets put on.

Pulled tranny and transfer off original motor. Did a bit of cleaning, but its like concrete on the case. Will try pressure washer next. Removed clutch, flywheel and bell housing for use on the 2f. Fly wheel looks a bit rough. Nice nest in clutch.

IMG_0820.jpeg

IMG_0819.jpeg

IMG_0817.jpeg

Yeah this truck was a smoke machine when I had it running, blue smoke out of the exhaust and white smoke from that smoldering nest lol.

Do I pull these two head bolts to install original air cleaner assembly? I started motor today runs good. I do not have coolant in it yet. Looks like others have done it with no issues. The only other option would be to rig up something aftermarket.

IMG_1187.jpeg

Yes on pulling the two head bolts. But I was warned that there is always a risk of ruining the integrity of the head gasket whenever this is done. I took the risk and it turned out okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom