What have you done to your 200 Series this week? (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All aluminum, 60 lbs.

I might offer them with stainless skids which will be more expensive and weigh 120lbs.

Threaded holes in the sub frame have stainless keyserts.

Front cat guards are optional.

View attachment 3204148

View attachment 3204149
Is the Cat guard plate able to be installed by itself? There is a market for cat protection that I believe only Bud has offerings for so far.

20221228_211534.jpg

Love me some interior mods.

BH3D printing cup holders
tinker design studio ranger shift knob
Escape gear covers
Amazon seat gap fillers

What skids are those and how much are they?
This is my own design.

After the 5 other Mud members, who have already signed up, verify fitment, then the price will be determined.

Price will definitely be competitive with what's out there.

This is my own design.

After the 5 other Mud members, who have already signed up, verify fitment, then the price will be determined.

Price will definitely be competitive with what's out there.
Thanks. Let me know if you need a 6th. 2011 LC. ;)

Is the Cat guard plate able to be installed by itself? There is a market for cat protection that I believe only Bud has offerings for so far.

Technically you could just use the transmission skid section and cat guards, but I'm making these parts as a hobby, so it is hard for me to justify splitting things up at this time.

The bud built ones cover all four cats, at this time mine only cover the front 2. I don't think the BB ones work with their skid systems though.

View attachment 3203490
I've got a Bendpak hd7w 4 post lift, then a Handy motorcycle lift that's inset into the floor so I can still park a car over it. I just remove the wheel chock
View attachment 3203491
Floor tiles are the snap together plastic ones, but I wouldn't get them again. They're not solid, they're perforated. Which is great during the winter since they're not slippery, but it makes them impossible to clean. I'd have to remove them completely to power wash them, then sweep up the garage floor, then put them back down again. If I had to do it again I'd get the solid plastic tiles, that way I could keep them clean
Nice Corrado! Don’t see many these days and wish I never sold mine. I know it’s not 200 talk but had to give credit. 👍🏼

Got LeToya on the lift for a much needed cleaning. The autoskills center on post charges $25 a half hour for the lift and high-temp pressure washer. It took my 2.5 hours to get every nook and pocket cleaned but they only charged me for an hour which was much appreciated. Money well spent IMHO. I plan on doing this after every major trip or at least every 3 months going forward. She really needed the wash.

20221117_124127.jpg
20221117_140917.jpg
20221117_140921.jpg
20221117_140955.jpg
20221117_144542.jpg

Got LeToya on the lift for a much needed cleaning. The autoskills center on post charges $25 a half hour for the lift and high-temp pressure washer. It took my 2.5 hours to get every nook and pocket cleaned but they only charged me for an hour which was much appreciated. Money well spent IMHO. I plan on doing this after every major trip or at least every 3 months going forward. She really needed the wash.

View attachment 3204356View attachment 3204358View attachment 3204359View attachment 3204361View attachment 3204362
Is that a water tank in the OEM spare tire location?

Nice Corrado! Don’t see many these days and wish I never sold mine. I know it’s not 200 talk but had to give credit. 👍🏼
I actually ended up selling it last summer on BaT. Was disappointed at what it brought, it was OEM+ with the recaro interior, mechanically perfect. Especially when one just sold on BaT for almost 50% more than mine did. Oh well. The guy who bought mine is actually looking to sell it...

Technically you could just use the transmission skid section and cat guards, but I'm making these parts as a hobby, so it is hard for me to justify splitting things up at this time.

The bud built ones cover all four cats, at this time mine only cover the front 2. I don't think the BB ones work with their skid systems though.

@turbo8 I would love a set of your skids with full (all 4) cat coverage! Does your subframe require any drilling into the frame or crossmembers to mount?

@turbo8 I would love a set of your skids with full (all 4) cat coverage! Does your subframe require any drilling into the frame or crossmembers to mount?
It is all bolt on.

Pulled off fender flares for in depth cleaning...now thinking about leaving them off for good. I like the way it looks with my new K02s. Just not sure how the door piece will come off. Looks like tape only, so not sure what paint damage is possible.

20221229_142147.jpg

20221229_142104.jpg

20221229_122834.jpg

Love me some interior mods.

BH3D printing cup holders
tinker design studio ranger shift knob
Escape gear covers
Amazon seat gap fillers
Is that center console cover Escape Gear also?

I got the last part in for the transmission area.

I'm not too happy with the appearance of the transmission skid. I think they used brushed aluminum. It sounds like the shop is going to remake them though.

20221230_130409.jpg

20221230_125326.jpg

20221230_125113.jpg

14.875" of ground clearance, then around 15.25 at the transmission crossmember. With my supporting mods.

20221230_132801.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom