Introduce Yourself (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi all! My name is Israel. I live south of Gilbert and Hunt on the reservation.

Been lurking gathering knowledge to make various repairs on my 92 Cruiser project I picked up back in December. I’ve had to do a few things to get it to a state where it felt comfortable to drive (drum rebuild, water pump/fan clutch/hoses/sensors, AC Compressor clutch/bearing/magnet, Battery wiring to name a few things). Still far from where I want it but that’s the fun part of the build. Looking forward to going on some cruises and hanging out at some meets.

View attachment 3104757
Welcome to csc. Make sure you tell everyone you have a 3fe aka the best engine ever put in a cruiser when you go the meetups. @Somebodyelse5 is a huge fan boy and is constantly trying to get me to sell him my 92.

Last edited:
Welcome to csc. Make sure you tell everyone you have a 3fe aka the best engine ever put in a cruiser when you go the meetups. @Somebodyelse5 is a huge fan boy and is constantly trying to get me to sell him my 92.
#3FMafia doesn’t often make it to the meetings… not because they don’t try, but the flat beds towing them home don’t typically like to attend the meetings

Hey all, I'm Dennis moved out here to East Mesa from California last summer along with my '99 100 Series, purchased bone stock, nothing but minor upgrades here n there. Looking forward to the build and meeting more people in the area

IMG_2971.JPG

IMG_2957.JPG

Hey everyone, I'm Mike. My wife and I just moved to Flagstaff last week from Denver. I've got a 99' LC, fully armored and triple locked, and she's got a 00' 470, fully armored for mall crawling :cool:

Looking forward to attending a meetup and hopefully find some people to wheel with! We also enjoy camping, hiking, and snow wheeling

20210918_134157.jpg

Welcome Mike. You have very nice cruisers. We have a monthly meeting thread going for meeting close to you. You are welcome to attend meeting in Tempe and Tucson too. Run of the month will be posted in the forum too.

Welcome to Flagstaff, @cbranch ! There are a few of us CSCers around here in the Flagstaff area, and seemingly more built Cruisers and G/LX’s all the time. It’s a pretty darn great area for all the hobbies you mention!

Cool truck. Something to consider...

Hello. We are J & K. @franksworldwide. With our FJ75. Just bought. New to the game. We are building an overland rig. Is there a monthly (or weekly for that matter) meet up? We would like to get to know some others who share toyota interests. We have a big hill to climb to get parts and make road-worthy our troopy. Thank you.

FA1DABE4-5EC2-4FA7-95BC-4E092CEA620F.jpeg

Hello. We are J & K. @franksworldwide. With our FJ75. Just bought. New to the game. We are building an overland rig. Is there a monthly (or weekly for that matter) meet up? We would like to get to know some others who share toyota interests. We have a big hill to climb to get parts and make road-worthy our troopy. Thank you.

View attachment 3203183
Keep your eyes on this forum, they will post up when the next meeting is. They are usually on Thursday but I can remember which Thursday of the month.

So what happens at these meetings? How many people usually attend?

So we all gather round and beat the crap out of a Ford? I might skip that. Let me know when we can smash a Land Rover... I'm tired of people calling my Land Cruiser a Land Rover.
I have owned 3 Defenders In the past. I always got nice Scout or nice Bronco but then again a guy at work has a Lambo and I always ask him how his Corvette is running. :p

So what happens at these meetings? How many people usually attend?
Something like this.

Hello and good day all. Long time Cruiser guy, and knuckle buster. Moved to the Rio Verde foot hills a little over a year ago. Been way too busy with a house
to go play and visit. Now that most of this big house project is done. I have a concrete floor done for a shop. And a steel building in the future. I may have
a bit more time for one of the things I loved to do. go explore with the different modes i have. My wife Robin is here with me and our Two Auzzie pups. Our Cruiser
Is a bit hurt at the moment, but will get the attention it needs soon, so I can again go play with it. My son decided to go where he should not of gone. but these Cruisers
are tough. Looking forward to getting out soon.

Robbie
tempImageWM2Kq7.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom