What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (74 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice to be clocking some miles with gas prices going down.
E6D52299-8F70-4B84-9DC3-F254AFA8D771.jpeg
E849EEBD-0168-4939-84ED-3658C43E63D2.jpeg

Replaced all the weatherstripping on my front and rear doors today.

The doors make a noticeably more secure "thud" when I close them, which is a nice added advantage outside of keeping the elements out.

The doors make a noticeably more secure "thud" when I close them, which is a nice added advantage outside of keeping the elements out.
Where’d you get the parts?

@bonestock I've had these pieces in the garage for a while, but they are readily available. I regularly buy from McGeorge, Toyotapartsdeal, or Partsouq.

If you want the parts numbers I still have everything. Shoot me a PM.

No it’s stock - I try to keep oem as much as possible
wow must have something really wrong on mine then !! or the bulbs are not stock. I did replace them but not with OEM just normal light bulbs the difference is quite big tbh. Maybe I missed a few or something, the needles are not even visible in my case.

First batch of water proof connectors arrived for my external lights

Waterproof connectors.jpg

@bonestock I've had these pieces in the garage for a while, but they are readily available. I regularly buy from McGeorge, Toyotapartsdeal, or Partsouq.

If you want the parts numbers I still have everything. Shoot me a PM.
10-4. Just thought I'd ask incase there was somewhere cheaper than the others. This is on my radar. I like partsouq personally. Thanks for the reply!

I'm doing this in the summer, after the PNW rain season has passed...and also replacing the carpet and adding the sound dampening/heat shielding.

20221227_094022.jpg

I'm doing this in the summer, after the PNW rain season has passed...and also replacing the carpet and adding the sound dampening/heat shielding.
Heatwave Pro from Second Skin worked better than expected when I installed under my carpet. They'll give you a discount if you tell them you're a MUD member too.

Heatwave Pro from Second Skin worked better than expected when I installed under my carpet. They'll give you a discount if you tell them you're a MUD member too.
Awesome! Thanks for the insight! I'll add that brand to my spreadsheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom