SOLD billet FJ40 cowl vent cover- $30 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
This is a brand new, one only item that my fab guy made up for me as a sample in aluminum. New, never installed. $12 for the ride. $2 extra for paypal.
CIMG0323.jpg

first bump

Open to interesting offers of trades.:)

This part is 'off the table' until I get back on the 23rd.

Yup. 818-953-9230.

Hey Mark,

I’m looking for another one of these. Probably a long shot but thought I’d ask.

Thanks,

Jake
Thanks for asking Jake. No more, and no more intentions of making more. Month by month I am reevaluating all my niche items, trying to strike an appropriate balance with my current situation.
Maybe this another niche product/project for @red66toy to take on.🤷🏻. I am still hopeful he will buy out my horn contact plates and move that stalled project forward. @kevos37 has my latch pins, @gonzopancho has the header, and the list goes on.
Merry Xmas.

Thanks for asking Jake. No more, and no more intentions of making more. Month by month I am reevaluating all my niche items, trying to strike an appropriate balance with my current situation.
Maybe this another niche product/project for @red66toy to take on.🤷🏻. I am still hopeful he will buy out my horn contact plates and move that stalled project forward. @kevos37 has my latch pins, @gonzopancho has the header, and the list goes on.
Merry Xmas.
Sounds good, thanks! And Merry Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom