Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

89361CE5-2AB5-481D-8424-15A1F5543CDD.jpeg

Lou’sFTW after a long day. Short rib on point.

Breakfast @ Judy’s Food to go…. San Antonio.

D5893FAD-5A13-42E9-A576-9B774AEE2C37.jpeg

Fawk around and find out...
20221222_140646.jpg

The greatest generation were some genuine bad a$$es!

Fawk around and find out...
View attachment 3199476
The greatest generation were some genuine bad a$$es!
Indeed! My father turned 99 last week, and I'm still in awe of what he went through during his life. The Great Depression, WWII, etc........

Merry Christmas Cottonland
IMG_0503.jpg

Man, talk about a look of disgust... what kind of socks are those

My bride does not like to spend money on a Christmas tree, so we have developed a tradition where we shop for a marked down tree on Christmas eve.
Her target price is $7.50.
This year we were unsuccessful in finding a tree close to her target price while satisfying her overall standard.
Rather than doing without a tree, Carolyn paused and thought out of the box...

She repurposed a cookie jar that she already had. We have a free Christmas tree this year. It has not been reviewed by the grandkids yet, but if it meets with marginal acceptance by them ... a new Christmas tradition may have just been made for us.

xmas Tree 2022.jpg

Also, our youngest selected a new inappropriate Christmas movie for our household .... Violent Night.
And yes I must accept blame for her selection because I busted a gut laughing at Santa shredding all standards for the holiday. Clearly I have been a bad example and role model as a parent.

2022 appears to be big year for traditions; potentially two new traditions in one year.

Man, talk about a look of disgust... what kind of socks are those
Sad part is he is opening a PS5 controller charger to the PS5 he’s been asking for for ) months and is pissed off over a pair of Nikes

Sad part is he is opening a PS5 controller charger to the PS5 he’s been asking for for ) months and is pissed off over a pair of Nikes
Kids...

Yep. My knee-jerk reaction is to think kids "these days".........until I remember the numerous times in my young life when I was an ungrateful little b*****d.

So, yeah, kids...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom