Vevor 5KW diesel air heater w/ LCD thermostat and remote $80.99 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Normally $129.99

Amazon product ASIN B09G9LJDKZ
71smHzqmIPL._AC_SX425_.jpg

1) Check the 'Apply $10 coupon'

2) An additional "30% off with promo code LF3YQVQB" should automatically apply after adding the item to your cart. You might have to proceed to checkout to see the 30% off.

I have no idea when the 30% off promo ends. I don't see an end date in the terms.

is an all in one easier to deal with?

What do you mean? The one you posted is basically the same heater, but inside a metal housing with the fuel tank.

The one I posted includes an large, slim fuel tank that you can mount anywhere. Or bypass it with whatever setup you prefer.

What do you mean? The one you posted is basically the same heater, but inside a metal housing with the fuel tank.

The one I posted includes an large, slim fuel tank that you can mount anywhere. Or bypass it with whatever setup you prefer.

I guess that’s what I mean. I assumed they were essentially the same heating ability. But I’ve never used one. Wondered how much of a hassle not having all the parts in a self contained unit is vs having that? The biggest dif in this case being the tank on the separate pieces being larger. But I suppose all this comes down to how you plan to utilize it.

Wondered how much of a hassle not having all the parts in a self contained unit is vs having that?

Well, here's an example of how people might mount the discrete unit:

If you've got a diesel rig and you're wanting to heat the interior, it's surely the way to go. If you want to place it outside and run the heater output in through a window or into a tent, then maybe the self-contained one is good.

Given that you can build a case and make your own portable unit, I would go with the discrete one unless you know for sure that you want the self-contained one.

Here's a not very good video showing how a guy built his own portable case:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom