Ready to overland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had this bumper guard installed so I should be good to go!?!?
7FC0687B-FC26-49DA-ADCD-E75773270F64.jpeg

You just need to mount a hi-lift to that bumper and you'll be all set!

If you're going to go all-out, a set of MaxTrax mounted horizontally across the top of the windshield. It'll add much needed eye protection as you overland into the sunset!

Crowd in here is tough! The reason is that these bumper guard type items are not secured at the top, so when you hit something it crumples up and in and becomes a damage multiplier on your radiator area.

As for overlanding, you’re driving the premiere vehicle for it, and all you need is cook and shelter stuff.

Maybe add a pair of sliders when you feel the need, but no rush.

Crowd in here is tough!
Unless I severely misread the intent behind the post, I’m pretty sure OP posted this thread as a joke :)

Unless I severely misread the intent behind the post, I’m pretty sure OP posted this thread as a joke :)
This ^^^^^^^. It’s more for saving the front from frozen snow piles when parking!!! I kind of like the way it brings all the chrome together.

Surely you’re joking… ready to overland you ask?

Where are your 45k lumen light bars mounted inside and outside of the grill?

Where are your 3 DOT amber lights? Those will show everyone that your vehicle is in excess of 80’’ because well overlanding makes your girthy.

Where sir are your red recovery hooks? I mean even Tahoe’s come factory with those now.

Don’t get me started on your lack of a ladder up the back of your vehicle. How are you supposed to quickly access your highlift farm jack and jerrycans?

Need I go on?

Slap this on and you're good to go!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom