Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A buddy I work with is selling this BMW R80. He wanted to trade for a vehicle I'm selling (this bike is worth more than the vehicle I'm selling). I'm not in the market for a bike at this moment, but I told him ill ask around. He's asking $9,000. PM me if interested.

Link to this build: Boxer Redemption: BMW R80 by Redeemed Cycles - https://www.bikebound.com/2020/09/04/bmw-r80/

IMG_0121.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg

A buddy I work with is selling this BMW R80. He wanted to trade for a vehicle I'm selling (this bike is worth more than the vehicle I'm selling). I'm not in the market for a bike at this moment, but I told him ill ask around. He's asking $9,000. PM me if interested.

Link to this build: Boxer Redemption: BMW R80 by Redeemed Cycles - https://www.bikebound.com/2020/09/04/bmw-r80/

View attachment 3178626View attachment 3178625
I don’t know anything about motorcycles or how to ride one, but that is a gorgeous bike!!

Looking for 80 series rear tailgate and possibly a frame. I've discovered some rust flakes coming from inside my frame rails :(

UPDATE: both are spoken for

OK … so I got burned recently by a fraudulent order on my side hustle. The end result is I am out some $$$ and I have some product that traditionally does not move fast for me. I cannot return these to Garmin so I am going to offer them to any Club members who might be interested.

I will have one (most likely 2 - depends upon if Garmin can cancel part of my order) GarminOverlander GPS units. These are quite nice units set up specifically for Overlanding.

Overlander_HR_1002.2.png

Full description here. Garmin Overlander.

I personally use the Tread version of this device that has InReach Satellite communications built in. The biggest differentiator for these devices is the Phone and Web linkage that allows you to plan significant adventure, copy them to the device easily, and share with others. When they were initia;ly released, the West Coast guys loved them because of the constantly updated MUV maps from the FS and BLM. Garmin has recently been adding parks in the East with coverage for places like Windrock, AOP, Tackett Creek, Royal Blue, etc.

These normally sell for $699. I will sell them for a price that is below what Garmin allows in their dealer agreement. If you have any interest at all, please send me a message and I’ll give you a quote …. Hint, price is less than my cost.

Last edited:
Free to a good home , looking to clean out the storage unit . Have a set of OME 2 1/2 springs, nothing wrong just went to heavies

Free to a good home , looking to clean out the storage unit . Have a set of OME 2 1/2 springs, nothing wrong just went to heavies
For an 80?

Forrest's post reminded me I have two sets of rear 80 series springs taking of space in my garage. Both are free and located in Charlotte.
  • OME 863J rear springs - used less than 1k miles
  • Icon 3" rear springs - in good shape just sagged too much once I added a 4x4labs bumper
Also giving away an 80 series tcase. Has JB weld on a small crack on the tail housing but I ran it that way for several years without any issues.

I’d snag for a 16yr old kid if ya got ‘em still.

$6k for a '99 LX470, right here in Raleigh. Looks like a good deal to me. Seats look worn and it's missing front engine skid, but don't see anything else from pics that may be concerning, unless those Manheim floor mats are a potential issue?

$6k for a '99 LX470, right here in Raleigh. Looks like a good deal to me. Seats look worn and it's missing front engine skid, but don't see anything else from pics that may be concerning, unless those Manheim floor mats are a potential issue?
Thanks for posting this. I reached out and IMO this is either a guy knowing he's got pricing power and huge demand, or it's a scam/catfish situation.

Me: "Is this vehicle still available, and if so can you send the VIN?"
Seller: "yes" (20 min later)
Me: "can you send the vin?"

no response since. If it's snatched up and legit, congrats!

Thanks for posting this. I reached out and IMO this is either a guy knowing he's got pricing power and huge demand, or it's a scam/catfish situation.

Me: "Is this vehicle still available, and if so can you send the VIN?"
Seller: "yes" (20 min later)
Me: "can you send the vin?"

no response since. If it's snatched up and legit, congrats!
ugh, too bad. Sounded too good to be true......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom