Fairey overdrive for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FAIREY OVERDRIVE FOR SALE

This overdrive unit came off of a 1976 fj40. Was in working order when bought. Never made it into my cruiser. This sale includes one fully functional unit and another one that was used for parts. Selling both for $800. Located in San Diego. If interested, Text me at 619 2038612

CF8F50CC-E670-400D-A2ED-0B64E46ED23A.jpeg

2BF8A766-05EC-4A3A-8577-A85C8FB6C437.jpeg

49379571-567B-4E7E-B4EE-38B2B30F07DF.jpeg

B7DB9A16-E5F4-4E01-96E9-0FCFFB21ABE5.jpeg

1A76F3EC-3B74-41F8-9FA2-24F65A65DF6B.jpeg

FAIREY OVERDRIVE FOR SALE

This overdrive unit came off of a 1976 fj40. Was in working order when bought. Never made it into my cruiser. This sale includes one fully functional unit and another one that was used for parts. Selling both for $800. Located in San Diego. If interested, Text me at 619 2038612

View attachment 3122369

View attachment 3122370

View attachment 3122371

View attachment 3122372

View attachment 3122375
Hi. Are these still for sale? I sent you a message, but not sure if I did it right as I am new here.

I have to say our local Vancouver club board is an odd place for a fairey overdrive in San Diego to be inquired about by a guy in Oz :lol:

I have to say our local Vancouver club board is an odd place for a fairey overdrive in San Diego to be inquired about by a guy in Oz :lol:
What?? Did I do it wrong? There is so much going on on these pages it is hard to know whether I have succeeded in replying to the post, or something else. I just did a global search, found an add, and responded (I think). Is that not the "right" way to do it? Having not dealt much with forums, it's all new to me.

What?? Did I do it wrong? There is so much going on on these pages it is hard to know whether I have succeeded in replying to the post, or something else. I just did a global search, found an add, and responded (I think). Is that not the "right" way to do it? Having not dealt much with forums, it's all new to me.
If you want the sellers attention, then 'ping' him by adding his name @FrankZappa to the response. Then this person gets a notice. See?
Don't worry, after 15 yrs still learning

No you did nothing wrong - the seller is in san diego california, 2250 km away and in a different country, making our local Vancouver canada club board an interesting choice of place to post a for sale ad.

Good luck making contact. He hasn't been on mud since december 5 so he wouldn't have seen your message yet.

Ok. Thanks OlYeller. Might I ask, how on earth did you find it in that list? I typed in "Fairey Overdrive" in the search bar at the top right, and it took me to some notice board in Vancouver, not the classifieds. Is there some secret to searching the classifieds?
No search bar, click on poster’s name, then on that again to get the posters home page, click ”posts” gets you that view.

Yours:
CD336285-1A52-4F4F-BB37-256F186FEED1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom