CSC Random picture thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

😝
1670627991294.png

:moon:

Last edited:
Met up with a buddy and his ‘92( with snorkel).

The ‘92 is Cool rig, has a lunch box locker in rear and an arb front locker.

Zona

I know that rig well! Sold it to the current owner before his long trip south. It was my first 80!

National Weather Service reported 12 below zero at Mormon Lake this morning. Other areas were below zero as well. Currently the Weather Channel is staying Friday morning being the coldest. They also showed our area at 11° when we had 1°. Still working on getting our weather station sensor out in the open. Needs to high enough so elk won't bother it. Right now on a pillar on a deck. Could have been slightly colder.

I think I saw that in San Diego also. I had to take a second look and was wondering if G-wagons came with portals.

I saw that G Wagon with portals again. Got some crappy dash cam footage this time.

vlcsnap-2022-12-14-10h14m16s272.png

vlcsnap-2022-12-14-10h15m33s989.png

vlcsnap-2022-12-14-10h15m50s077.png

vlcsnap-2022-12-14-10h16m44s449.png

Met up with a buddy and his ‘92( with snorkel).

The ‘92 is Cool rig, has a lunch box locker in rear and an arb front locker.

Zona

View attachment 3188600

View attachment 3188601

I've been trying to bring myself to sell my '92, but I just can't do it. She'd needed a fuel pressure regulator and fusible link. Now that those are replaced, she's purring again, steady as ever, and just so damned endearing.

Jersey plates. Solid advice, too.
46730.jpeg

Is that the Equipt1 dash cover? I am looking at getting one for my 80.

Yes it is. Actually made by Escape Gear, but Equipt is a distributor.

I like it, only issue I have is the VHB tape that holds it in place loses its adhesion over time and the cover tends to want to slide off. I may not have prepped the surface well enough but I didn't want to damage the dash.

Yes it is. Actually made by Escape Gear, but Equipt is a distributor.

I like it, only issue I have is the VHB tape that holds it in place loses its adhesion over time and the cover tends to want to slide off. I may not have prepped the surface well enough but I didn't want to damage the dash.
I am not too concerned with my current dash pad it has a lot of cracks in it already. I might look into getting a heavier duty Velcro for it.

I am not too concerned with my current dash pad it has a lot of cracks in it already. I might look into getting a heavier duty Velcro for it.

The velcro itself seems sufficient, at least on mine. It's the tape between the bottom velcro piece and the dash that is the weak link in my installation. May be user error though.

The velcro itself seems sufficient, at least on mine. It's the tape between the bottom velcro piece and the dash that is the weak link in my installation. May be user error though.
Okay, thank you for the input.

My wife got a couple 3d printers for her teaching position and brought one home for my son to teach her how to use it and I decided to print this not sure if it is going to be a grill badge or what. It was printed in red resin and I painted the white raised sections
20221228_075534.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom