Wanted KTRS-79 King Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a pair of KTRS-79 King Springs for a LX470 w AHC. Anyone here in the states pull your AHC and have a set laying around before I go sourcing them from AUS?

Looking for a pair of KTRS-79 King Springs for a LX470 w AHC. Anyone here in the states pull your AHC and have a set laying around before I go sourcing them from AUS?
I have a pair still in the box. Bought for my wife's LX but she's keeping it a pavement princess so never installed. I'm in Honolulu so shipping is likely pricey. But you'd probably get it faster than from AUS. DM me if you'd like to discuss this further.

I have a pair still in the box. Bought for my wife's LX but she's keeping it a pavement princess so never installed. I'm in Honolulu so shipping is likely pricey. But you'd probably get it faster than from AUS. DM me if you'd like to discuss this further.
I'm in SC, so I imagine that shipping will kill that deal. Thanks though.

USPS flatrate is still reasonable. Not sure of the exact dimensions. Looked on line. Would they fit in a large flat rate?

USPS flatrate is still reasonable. Not sure of the exact dimensions. Looked on line. Would they fit in a large flat rate?
Good thought. I always forget about flat rate. The dimensions of the large box are 12"x12"x5 1/2". It would probably be close, but @jebaloha think they'd fit in that box?

Good thought. I always forget about flat rate. The dimensions of the large box are 12"x12"x5 1/2". It would probably be close, but @jebaloha think they'd fit in that box?
I did some checking and unfortunately, it doesn't fit in the flat rate box. It looks to be about $60-$70 to ship. I could do $240 all in.

I did some checking and unfortunately, it doesn't fit in the flat rate box. It looks to be about $60-$70 to ship. I could do $240 all in.
I'll do that. I'm out of town this weekend but can Venmo or Apple pay you next week if that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom