Decals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I posted these items in the classified section but realize that if you have completed your restoration, you may not visit the classified postings very often.

If you are interested in either decal, please PM me.

Payment will be accepted by Venmo or PayPal.

Custom Decal - Seat Belt "Press" Decal - 22 available. These are a perfect fit for my 79 front and rear seat belts. These are peel & stick. I have had them on my belts for several years and they continue to stick well with no fading. $7.50 each with free shipping.

Custom Decal - 1979 FJ40 Federal -Vacuum Hose Information Decal for under hood- only 3 available. Peel and stick. I had these made because the one I purchased online did not match the original Toyota decal on my cruiser. Do your homework and confirm this layout matches your FJ40 before purchasing. $40.00 each plus $10.00 for shipping

IMG_3441-1.jpg
IMG_3442-2_edited-1.jpg

I received a question about the seatbelt "Press" decal.

They are 7/8" square.

how exactly do the PRESS ones stay applied ?

what type of material are the press ones made out of and what process are they ,

are they water proof of Porus media

i really DIG the 2F emissions decal , :)

what modle year is it

thanks

matt

1670237374251.png

The decal is not porous. I assume it is some type of vinyl similar to what might be used on bumper stickers. Peel and stick. They have been on my seat belts for nearly 6 years with no signs of them coming off. See the before and after pictures below

The emission decal is for a 1979 Federal engine

IMG_6321.jpg
IMG_6322.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom