200 cupholder is adjustable (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just realized that on the back of the crappy stock divider there are three slots for adjustment side to side. I'm sure everyone already knew that but for me it was huge! Now my skinny travel mug fits tight on the small side. Haven't tried yet, but maybe a nalgene would now fit on the larger side. If you didn't know maybe this will save you some hassle.

Until it tips over and spills your drink, then you'll buy a 3d printed insert from BH3D like we all did. :)

My mug can't tip now with the center divider shifted to the side, that's what I am saying. I like the 3d printed inserts for other reasons (radio, pens, wifes phone, etc.) and may get one in the future, but how many of us knew the stock divider had 3 mounting points?

I did know that. It doesn't overcome its other failings for my uses. I am happy that the stock cup holder meets your needs though.

The 100-series cup holder was the same. The movable divider helped but I added a piece of foam on the arm to further brace the cup.

When I got the 200-series, I was excited to see all the improvements. Including the cupholders as they were such a frustration point in the 100-series. Imagine my disappointment to find it was... exactly the same.

Anyone have feedback on the the bhicks version 2 cupholder and yeti 30oz tumblers. His site shows a picture with one in it but wanted to make sure that works well. We all know how well the stock cupholder works....

Anyone have feedback on the the bhicks version 2 cupholder and yeti 30oz tumblers. His site shows a picture with one in it but wanted to make sure that works well. We all know how well the stock cupholder works....
The 30oz. Tumbler will fit in either design #1 or #2 without issue.

A little hack for the OEM is to take the fuzzy velcro side you pull off round morale patches and put it in the bottom (fuzz side up). Quiets any chatter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom