200 series picture thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nor did I. I do tow with mine a fair bit and with the mountain passes the added torque is a nice benefit. I didn’t add to make it “fast” but it definitely has helped with towing.
Improving my towing situation would be the only reason I would consider modifying the engine. I feel like gears are the first logical, safest and least invasive step. I also feel like once I go that far the Harrop will be the icing on the cake that I just couldn’t resist.

Improving my towing situation would be the only reason I would consider modifying the engine. I feel like gears are the first logical, safest and least invasive step. I also feel like once I go that far the Harrop will be the icing on the cake that I just couldn’t resist.

I had gears for two years before the SC. The gears make a big difference; especially with towing.

DFB21AF0-57C9-4BD1-A9BC-897B0AD43851.jpeg

Current pictures. 2019 with 20k miles.

Mods:
ARB sahara w/ warn 12k
ARB skids
Dobinsons MRR coilovers with 3" lift
body chop
35's
custom forged wheels
Dobinson's rear drawers
ARB fridge
LRA 44 gal subtank
Kaymar rear bumper
airbagged rear
onboard air
Gears
Harrop
slick top (I like it that way)
Nice stripes on the body from offroading it :)

View attachment 3181930

View attachment 3181933View attachment 3181935View attachment 3181938View attachment 3181940
Those headlights...
@hams20 - can you tell us more about the headlights? They look awesome

Awesome results and fab guy you got. Are you planning to run a winch?
Yes, a Comeup 12.5 slim with synthetic line fits just perfectly without removing any of the upper grill support 👍🏼 It’s been sitting in my shop for 6 months

Reactions: D19
It's crazy how much better these rigs look without the damn chrome! Did you have the window trim painted or just wrapped? Gorgeous truck, BTW.
thanks, i agree. The window trim is just plastidip. I tried wrapping it but i'm lacking the skills and patience. I opted to keep the chrome grill and rear since I liked the way @fajitas21 200 looked with just the sides blacked out

What are you using to attach the ARB Touring awning to the stock rails? Thanks!
sorry I don't have photos of my setup handy, I usually take the awning off the moment I get home, I don't like driving around with it.

i'm using SBE precision mounts that mount on the factory cross bars, similar to what this person did: OEM Crossbar Roof Rack Utility Clamps - ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion - https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gx-2nd-gen-2010-present/886808-oem-crossbar-roof-rack-utility-clamps-2.html#post10986960

for the awning mount I use the ARB 813402 mount and flipped it upside down with the SBE mounts. I wanted the awning as low and close to the body as possible.

I opted to keep the chrome grill and rear since I liked the way @fajitas21 200 looked with just the sides blacked out
Thanks! I not a fan of chrome but I think the grill adds just enough to keep it classy while the sides look much better without. I saw the pic of your truck and did a double take. Looks great.

Thanks! I not a fan of chrome but I think the grill adds just enough to keep it classy while the sides look much better without. I saw the pic of your truck and did a double take. Looks great.
I did a full chrome delete on mine Heritage. Window trim, mirrors, rear emblems. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom