AMP Research Power Steps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anybody put the Amp power steps on a 2016 GX460? Should the 4runner steps of the same year work with some modification of the trim where the oem steps mount? Other brands that fit? Thanks

Is it a one size fits all so long as you get the correct length? Or is it make and model specific?
Is a step necessary for your GX? Is it lifted?
Or is there a handicap person that just needs a shorter step up beyond the factory side step?
If you haven't purchased one yet and are looking, Stock, they are not that high.

Is it a one size fits all so long as you get the correct length? Or is it make and model specific?
Is a step necessary for your GX? Is it lifted?
Or is there a handicap person that just needs a shorter step up beyond the factory side step?
If you haven't purchased one yet and are looking, Stock, they are not that high.
Yes, it is lifted. My girlfriend is only 5ft tall and we are in our 60's. Legs aren't as strong as they used to be. Don't want to Der something and have to pay to send it back🤪

Reactions: r2m
Yes, it is lifted. My girlfriend is only 5ft tall and we are in our 60's. Legs aren't as strong as they used to be. Don't want to Der something and have to pay to send it back🤪
Reminds me when I had my F350 overlander lifted 6" with 37" tires. My wife, at 5'-1" was able to hop in with a miniskirt (without flashing)!
But we're not far behind you now in age, so I can understand.
You didn't mention if these steps are per make and model or you get your length and figure out how to bolt them on?

Reminds me when I had my F350 overlander lifted 6" with 37" tires. My wife, at 5'-1" was able to hop in with a miniskirt (without flashing)!
But we're not far behind you now in age, so I can understand.
You didn't mention if these steps are per make and model or you get your length and figure out how to bolt them on?
The steps are for same year 4runner. Since it is on the same frame, was hoping the mounts might line up.

The steps are for same year 4runner. Since it is on the same frame, was hoping the mounts might line up.
get them for the same year 4R WITH KDSS and they should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom