For Sale Bluetooth Stereo 100% Hidden, only takes up the space of a dash knob! (Custom knob included) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd like to purchase this for my FJ40 which I'm currently restoring. I do not have any speakers in the truck. Do you have a recommendation for speakers and sub that works well with your BT radio?

Quick update on these.

I’ve got a mini sale going on for mud members. 25% off using promo code ih8mud.

Thanks for all the support!

Hey! Tried to PM you but haven't heard back. I still have that demo sideways knob you sent me by accident with my two kits. Any chance of getting the correct one sent out?

Hey! Tried to PM you but haven't heard back. I still have that demo sideways knob you sent me by accident with my two kits. Any chance of getting the correct one sent out?
Thanks for letting me know! And sorry about that.

I’ll get that out asap.

Quick update on these.

I’ve got a mini sale going on for mud members. 25% off using promo code ih8mud.

Thanks for all the support!
In for one. Thank you!

Done. Cheers!

Clicking the link shows it for sale….
Thanks. I have the Bluetooth device, but want to be sure the hole on the knob is the right shape/cutout to fit the switch. It would be different than a standard dash control knob.

hey @thecrazygreek I ordered one of these a while back and I'm looking at installing it next weekend. Something that I'm struggling with is finding a bezel/collar that fits in with the rest of the knobs on the dash. Do you (or anyone else) have a recommendation?

I'm talking about this part - I'm not sure if these would work?
Hey there,

Since the knob on my units don't pull out, just rotate, they should work as the knob will hold the bezel in place.

But I can't guarantee it.

Thanks for your reply - I'm looking for more of an aesthetic solution, rather than functional. The rest of the knobs on the dash have the nice finished bezel - it'd be awesome to find somethign similar in style.

I have cobbled together a totally new stereo solution for your 40 series. (or any other car/truck) It only takes up the space of an in dash switch!

This is a Bluetooth only, dash mounted, 100watt, little powerhouse!

Hooking it up is easy. Supply 12v (it can take 5-24v) switched power. I recommend running it off your stock radio fused line.

It has a two speaker connection block and comes with the correct power adapter cable.

The best part (for me) is it comes with one of my custom knobs pre-installed.

I have three (see below for additional ideas) knob designs. One is pictured below. The other says TUNES Written on it. I can also do one that says RADIO if you like.

Believe me this thing thumps!

I have these for sale at $149.00 each. which includes the knob of course.

Please PM me if interested.

Pictures give you an idea of the size of this thing...

View attachment 2792886View attachment 2792887View attachment 2792888View attachment 2792889
very intersted. please contact me. 72FJ40

I have cobbled together a totally new stereo solution for your 40 series. (or any other car/truck) It only takes up the space of an in dash switch!

This is a Bluetooth only, dash mounted, 100watt, little powerhouse!

Hooking it up is easy. Supply 12v (it can take 5-24v) switched power. I recommend running it off your stock radio fused line.

It has a two speaker connection block and comes with the correct power adapter cable.

The best part (for me) is it comes with one of my custom knobs pre-installed.

I have three (see below for additional ideas) knob designs. One is pictured below. The other says TUNES Written on it. I can also do one that says RADIO if you like.

Believe me this thing thumps!

I have these for sale at $149.00 each. which includes the knob of course.

Please PM me if interested.

Pictures give you an idea of the size of this thing...

View attachment 2792886View attachment 2792887View attachment 2792888View attachment 2792889
Did anyone actually receive one of these? I am intersted but it seems a bit too good to be true.

Did anyone actually receive one of these? I am intersted but it seems a bit too good to be true.
Yes, I have it installed in mine and it works great! Amazing something so small puts out good sound!

I can also attest to having one of these in my 72 FJ40. I’m very satisfied. Here’s a photo of it in my dash. Now I have to refurbish my other knobs so everything blends together better!

Very satisfied!

Reuben

IMG_2126.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom