December Wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Curious about FRO. Who will you be wheeling with? And to what p[arking area will you be going? I'd love to get a look around FRO with someone who is familiar with the trails.

Curious about FRO. Who will you be wheeling with? And to what p[arking area will you be going? I'd love to get a look around FRO with someone who is familiar with the trails.
Headed out with Northeast 4x4 Offroad, not 100% what trails we'll be hitting. I know some folks are camping and headed out the 4th as well.

Guys , I’m out. Rig is fine, went to try and fix the trailer brake issue and the trailer wiring is toast. It’s a well built trailer but is 30 year old and the wiring shows it. Connectors fell apart in my hand when I touched, etc. needs complete rewriting before I use it again and no time before we go. Next weekend is oldest daughters birthday and this time of year is busy. Will get this fixed up and be ready for the new year. Have fun all!

This is looking likely for me so far. I may even be able to convince my wife to come along for her first wheeling experience.

What you guys think about Rausch's NE side this time?

What you guys think about Rausch's NE side this time?
I'm open to the idea, the last time I was in that area, they had just opened it and it wasn't a good time. Ha similar story to AOAA lol.
I would think maybe weather dependent? If it snows up there or is raining maybe stick to the regular side of the park for having a little more knowledge of what we may expect?

Agreed with Avi. Last time I was there was a couple of years back, but I remember it being fewer rock trails and more elevation changes. Not sure it will even be open since it is still deer season.

I'm out. Too much weather and salt here to bring the 80 or a 40 out. I thought about bringing the Tacoma TRD Blow (not Pro) but the cost of replacing control arms is getting ridiculous.
Somebody take pictures.
Merry Christmas to all.

Sweet!

Rausch on Saturday.
Sounds like a plan, what time are we all meeting at Rausch Saturday AM?

We'll be wheels up and Raush bound by the crack of dawn and will most likely be camping Saturday night.

So are we thinking ~8:30-9:00am show up and check-in for 9:30am start?

*** waiting for half this list to bail by Thursday as is the norm 🙄 ***

So are we thinking ~8:30-9:00am show up and check-in for 9:30am start?

*** waiting for half this list to bail by Thursday as is the norm 🙄 ***
This works for @Ecliff5 @PFRELENG and I. We will definitely be there! 🪨:smokin:🪨

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom