What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When my turn signals stop working i my ‘69 or ‘71, i just have to use the hazard switch a time or two and blinkers magically work again. Not sure if your year has similar wiring, but worth a try for sure! Easiest fix ive ever had to do.
That probably just stirs up the last of the blinker fluid left in your reservoir.

When my turn signals stop working i my ‘69 or ‘71, i just have to use the hazard switch a time or two and blinkers magically work again. Not sure if your year has similar wiring, but worth a try for sure! Easiest fix ive ever had to do.

the reason mr. Evan your turns stop working is there only have the AMPS draw as the full / both RH ad LH sides lamps blinking all at one time .......

your internals on your original NipponDenso metal flasher can , are weak and old .........

- a new GENUINE NipponDenso NOS one awaits you PLC Staus approval for H55F fast to you incoming TEq .....

soon you will be ascending to ILC status and i will simply be making these choices for you , so you can spend more time in your man cave etc.......

- fact :

- the original OEM flasher CAN was a 23W unit .........

- below is a NON-USA HEAVY DUTY version , the word ( CONVOY ) is in parentheses on the microfiche , i can onlky conclude after a bit of dead end R&D that meant a TOWING package , and a fully illuminated trailer on the pintle hook behind a Land Cruiser 40 and 55 in the SAUDI SPEC. Region and also JAPAN Spec. regions only had these .......

- but , 27W - 23W = 4W watts more capible ,

this translates to me into a COLD SPEC. feature package too ............

1669969744105.png

Last edited:
the reason mr. Evan your turns stop working is there only have the AMPS draw as the full / both RH ad LH sides lamps blinking all at one time .......

your internals on your original NipponDenso metal flasher can , are weak and old .........

- a new GENUINE NipponDenso NOS one awaits you PLC Staus approval for H55F fast to you incoming TEq .....

soon you will be ascending to ILC status and i will simply be making these choices for you , so you can spend more time in your man cave etc.......

- fact :

- the original OEM flasher CAN was a 23W unit .........

- below is a NON-USA HEAVY DUTY version , the word ( CONVOY ) is in parentheses on the microfiche , i can onlky conclude after a bit of dead end R&D that meant a TOWING package , and a fully illuminated trailer on the pintle hook behind a Land Cruiser 40 and 55 in the SAUDI SPEC. Region and also JAPAN Spec. regions only had these .......

- but , 27W - 23W = 4W watts more capible ,

this translates to me into a COLD SPEC. feature package too ............
Brand new blinkers relays in both trucks….the turn signal circuit runs through the hazard switch somehow and i havent taken those OE hazard switches apart to clean the contacts yet. Its on the list…..the list is loooonnnnggggg :(

“soon you will be ascending to ILC status and i will simply be making these choices for you , so you can spend more time in your man cave etc.......”

in due time Matt, in due time

Brand new blinkers relays in both trucks….the turn signal circuit runs through the hazard switch somehow and i havent taken those OE hazard switches apart to clean the contacts yet. Its on the list…..the list is loooonnnnggggg :(

“soon you will be ascending to ILC status and i will simply be making these choices for you , so you can spend more time in your man cave etc.......”

in due time Matt, in due time

IRC = " Iridium LEVEL Client " .......

It’s holiday tree day season Evan …

I suggest you take the Easy TEq Path to my NOS Parts Vault Dark Side …. :idea:

C3E47441-1CB9-45EC-95E9-ED9EBE3E3C18.jpeg
AE62FBF3-F1DE-4CA8-9141-A5E082AEFA7B.jpeg
000A74F0-6E95-45B6-AFC4-3152A7346473.jpeg
C55305BB-9A97-4DAC-9CBB-E328A73EF482.jpeg
AFDC180E-844F-43DB-9C6F-48357AC7C36E.jpeg
96758749-B4F0-4032-8F2D-B5E7473E2B29.jpeg
9D122F60-1C0D-4401-B765-E41E6678BAE7.jpeg
394B8087-CC06-47F9-A520-38849D26D7E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey I just noticed your post, I have a leaky t-case on my ‘78 and as previous mechanic didn’t do it right I want to take it on myself. Question is how? Any good sources you could recommend? Thanks. Tom

Tom have you ever pulled out a transmission and transfer case?

That probably just stirs up the last of the blinker fluid l
IRC = " Iridium LEVEL Client " .......

It’s holiday tree day season Evan …

I suggest you take the Easy TEq Path to my NOS Parts Vault Dark Side …. :idea:

View attachment 3183560View attachment 3183561View attachment 3183562View attachment 3183563View attachment 3183564View attachment 3183565View attachment 3183566View attachment 3183567
Talk to me Goose.

Is iridium above platinum? Im not up to speed on the hierarchy of the precious metals. Ive got platinum level dreams on a rusty iron budget…..

Sent my son in to the auto parts store to get me some blinker fluid when he was a little guy.
He came out about 15 minutes later a little pissed.😂
We still joke about it almost every time we go to the auto parts store.

Great job.
I would love to do this mod on mine. How many bananas was this job? Have you have much time to use it and give your thoughts?
Honestly, the hardest part was removing the c-clips for the ignition switch. 2 bananas…maybe. The only downside to this mod is if your steering linkage needs to be replaced.

Tom have you ever pulled out a transmission and transfer case?
Not yet but getting ready to, I have learned the painful way that if you want something done right, do it yourself👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom