Prayers; thoughts; encouragement (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very Nice. I'm sure Dave would have been impressed with all the people that came to pay respects. Dave was an amazing person and friend.
We just got back home to Nashville. We left this morning at 7:30, drove to the Celebration Of Life and then back home again. I can't remember the last time I drove
850 miles in one day! It was well worth it to show honor to my friend.
I saw quite a few very well modified Land Cruisers there. I felt like a mall cruiser in my White LX570 with 20" wheels! Lol!
With that being said, I love my truck and I never would have bought it without Dave guiding me on what to look for...
God Bless Everyone, Brian

P.S. The pic is of me and another friend of Dave's (Don). This was taken today in the parking lot of Petit Jean Park. I worked at the same company with Dave for over 25 years. Don, who recently retired, worked with Dave for almost 40 years!
Don lives in the Memphis area and we picked him up on our way over and dropped him back off on our way home (after eating some very good BBQ at Nick's BBQ & Catfish). It was also good to see him as well...

tempImageQbF8fw.png

A memory hit me over the weekend. I had posted up the above video shortly after that particular Crawl. Lash PM'd me and politely asked me to take it down. He didn't want video of him drinking beer and singing along to country songs to get out I guess.

Another one from that night. Wait til the end, Lash smacks Tolleson's hat off his head.

Y'all say a prayer for @Bodean. He in the hospital with complications after hernia surgery. He says he full of s***. I mean I aint no Doctor and I could have told him that. Anyway he looks and feels like s*** for sure.

Y'all say a prayer for @Bodean. He in the hospital with complications after hernia surgery. He says he full of s***. I mean I aint no Doctor and I could have told him that. Anyway he looks and feels like s*** for sure.
Haven't been on Mud lately and just saw this. Thx for the thoughts and prayers. I have never prayed for farts or a bowel movement but I did for a few days! FYI, nobody wants an NG tube put up their nose while they are not sedated! All is well now but that was a rough week! Google "Ileus" if you are curious about what was going on.

Morning yawl…….

Everyone please have Heather in your thoughts today. Her dad passed away last night.

He was someone I can’t explain how much of good light, great father, and example of patriot. Vietnam vet came home and took to trades, then finally became small business owner for 30+ years.

Hurting a lot seeing pain from loss, but he isn’t suffering any more and he was ready to go home.

Below is him getting to enjoy a day riding in buggy getting to experience what we all love.

Lee, I love you, and I hope you have Crown Royal waiting when I see you again.

IMG_0057.jpeg

IMG_0056.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear, bud. Let your sweet wife know we're thinking about all y'all.

@Clutchee give Heather a hug from us and let her know we'll say a little prayer for her and the family. It's tough, you know he is in a better place and for that you want to be happy, but when you're not ready for them to go, that makes us sad. Love you guys.

so sorry @Clutchee. Team Tolleson thinking about yall.

Fellas..... I know life is busy I wanted to just say to the group that you guys when alot to me.

It is great to reflect on the good and the bad for the year.

I am grateful for Toyota Land Cruisers so it allowed me to meet some of the most wonderful people in my life.

Love you fellas and great to see many of you a few months ago.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

#longlivesnakefarm

Hey John, I know we've only seen each other at Crawl, and usually just a brief conversation or two, but knowing this group, I know your as solid as they come. Life isn't always neat and tidy, but having a solid group of Pals around to lean on when you need them helps the day's go better. Take care of yourself and enjoy the kamper. Any day your on the green side of the grass is a good one.

Bomar is spot on! Last couple years been rough but every time somethings happened, cruiser friends have reached out. Love yawl!

No I have to get whatever is in my eye out…..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom