Parting Out Seattle WA: 1995 FZJ80 White 80 Series with 1FZFE, Grey interior (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about the all the in-tank fuel system components - brackets, mounting flange, sending unit, etc. Pump if it's available, but not required.
Shipped to 80908.
Thanks!

do you have the rear bumper corner end pieces? trying to fix mine up after a turd in a vw van bumped my teenager in a traffic circle (rim of front mounted spare) causing a small dent/heavy scuff in the plastic - could take both if necessary depending on condition.... PM me...

I was wondering if the unlocked axles you swapped out are still available. Thanks!

I was wondering if the unlocked axles you swapped out are still available. Thanks!
No... but check with Torfab if you're looking for locally

Price/shipping on a brake booster to TN 37129 please.

Is front shift console still available?

Do you still have parts for this? I need the plastic step for the drivers rear seat, and the centre console lid shipped to 98281.

I need the driver's side bottom door window trim. shipped 11209 how much are you looking for?
sorry, the door trim cards I have left I'll sell locally - too big to ship.

How about the all the in-tank fuel system components - brackets, mounting flange, sending unit, etc. Pump if it's available, but not required.
Shipped to 80908.
Thanks!
I have the entire fuel tank with everything in it... I figured it's best kept all together for local sale. But if you're in a bind and can't find those elsewhere, shoot me a pic of the schematic with what you want circled, and make an offer.

Or the whole engine?
sorry... upper pan and engine block is gone. I just have the head left, which I wanted to keep as a hot-swap for the next head gasket.

Do you still have parts for this? I need the plastic step for the drivers rear seat, and the centre console lid shipped to 98281.
Sorry, I sold the steps and center console already.

I think I've replied to everyone. Sorry for being a bit slow lately - been out of the country.

Here's a stab at listing items I still have... I'm still looking up part numbers and pricing. But if you make me an offer, I'll consider to save me the hassle... include your zip so I can figure out shipping.

1) Big/heavy items for local sale only in Seattle
  • tranny and transfer case and torque converter - I think it's an A343F = stock from FZJ80
  • front and rear drive shafts
  • fuel tank with everything inside (I don't have the bashplate)
  • AC - fan/blower housing 87130-60240 and heater/evaporator assembly 87150-60640
  • AC lines
  • Front bumper!! This isn't from this vehicle... but upgraded to an ARB and have a good one available
  • Front/passenger seat - gray - not too bad for splits/wear
  • tranny cooler
  • ABS
  • rear doors
  • OEM roof rack
  • steering column
  • airbag
  • rear bumper - the plastic ends

2) Engine Parts I can likely box+ship-
  • Water pump
  • AC Condensor
  • Alternator
  • Starter motor
  • oil level sensor
  • EGR 2562066011
  • Cruise Control

3) Power train/chassis parts I can likely box+ship
  • catalytic converter - front and rear
  • engine mounts
  • brake master cylinder
  • steering wheel
  • cruise control actuator 88002-60030

4) Body/Interior
  • Front bumper - plastic end caps
  • front grille
  • Trim bits-
    • drivers plastic knee panel
    • seat belt covers
    • front panel with speaker
    • plastic cover around gearshift lever
  • visors - pretty grubby
  • seat belts - only have middle-row belts left
  • Brake lights - both have cracks :(
  • door armrests
  • mud flaps

5) Electrical
  • OEM front headlights - these aren't off this vehicle, but including here (I upgraded to quads).
  • Tranny to engine wiring harness - 82121-60343
  • Alternator
  • Starter
  • Front long/skinny orange indicators = left 81520-60232 right 81510-60362
  • front wiper motor
  • dome light
  • air/fan blower 87103-60150
  • Computers-
    • Heater Amp 87161-60020
    • Heat Vent Actuator 06370-02710
    • Cooler Stabilizer Amplifier 88650-60060
    • Radio Amplifier 86280-60090

Last edited:
What do you want for the headlights? Either locate pickup or shipped to 98281 depending on shipping cost.

What do you want for the headlights? Either locate pickup or shipped to 98281 depending on shipping cost.
I can't find any pricing since they're NLA, and not even any on fleabay. I'd take $400 for local pickup... I can chase shipping if that's interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom