60 door/cargo panel drawings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Is there a PDF or DWG drawing floating around this place for dimensions of the 60 series door panels and cargo panels, including the rear gate? Mine are pretty beat up, some missing, so using them as a template would be questionable at best. I did a search but couldn't find anything. Let me know if you can help. Thanks!

I sell laser-cut ABS cargo panels with fasteners that fit the holes in the bodywork and have the same for the tailgate rolling out soon. Happy to chat about that. There are several other folks here who make cool panels out of varying materials too.

I have CAD drawings for my stuff, but obviously that took me a lot of time to get those where they are and I can't just give them away. Here's what might be helpful to you however: Way back when I started working on the panels my initial templates were carboard. I jigsawed a wooden template from that, and used it as a jig on a table router to cut the ABS. After that I checked fitment and began the CAD drawings. Or just jigsaw the ABS or sheet metal or wood or whatever you want to use. It won't be perfect, but it'll work.

Upholstery is a whole other can o' worms.

It's not rocket surgery to get the measurements but it takes time or money at least. There have been many home brew over the years and if you only have to do it once you can do a darn decent job just plopping holes and scraping paper over the doors or quarters and transferring. Take your time and it will work out.

I did mine out of aluminum for a few reasons but potato tomato... lots of stuff works

Otherwise, people are making fine products to replace the panels available to most budgets or build goals.

Cheers

PM sent.

And totally get it you have a product and don't want to give the drawings out for free. No worries!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom