You have been SPOTTED! (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drive Shack today...
20221125_121444.jpg

Target pkg. lot, in Blakeney. Around 5,today.

20221127_172951_01.jpg

Sweet ride... my son was home from college so we were hacking away as well. There was a sweet LX470 black with aftermarket bumpers pulling in when we walked in but it was gone when I got back out so no pics.

That's me! Hacking away with the sticks with the fam...
You wouldn't happen to live or have been in Holly Springs recently would you?

Sweet ride... my son was home from college so we were hacking away as well. There was a sweet LX470 black with aftermarket bumpers pulling in when we walked in but it was gone when I got back out so no pics.
Sweet ride before I discovered the lower PS windshield pushing out and leaking like a banshee in the rain this morning..glad I got the duck boots on...
You wouldn't happen to live or have been in Holly Springs recently would you?
Nah...not recently. I hail from NW Raleigh by Leesville Rd area...I see a couple 80s regularly out this way...

Nah...not recently. I hail from NW Raleigh by Leesville Rd area...I see a couple 80s regularly out this way...
I spotted a Cruiser very similar to yours even with the lifted offroad lights on the front bumper in Holly Springs. Couldn't see much more than that.

No pics, but there was a brown 60 on Rail Road Grade Rd heading toward Todd yesterday. This afternoon, there was a lifted black 80 pulling a trailer on 421 heading toward Boone.

58DC1C72-D592-4DF7-95D1-D2F5DAB17BB2.jpeg

Really nice 60 right by my house in Boone. Paint looked perfect. Haven’t seen more than a few 60s in my couple years here so it’s always great to see a nice one. Also in front of my favorite restaurant so glad to see the owner knows good food

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom