Fifteen52 Analog HD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone running these on a 200? With a 0mm offset I am a bit worried about rubbing but I love the steely look. Thoughts?

Offset is real low but depends on lift and tires. I think 0 is too much.

side note.
This be the wheel I imagine robocop running. Lol

One of the members runs one of their wheels. I believe they all have same offset?

I’m running 17s 0 offset and yes you will rub even with 285/70/17. That size it rubs at fender liner and mud guard.

Looked at those also. Decided on a less aggressive +25 offset to reduce the chances of rubbing. Really wish fifteen52 made higher offset wheels, like quite a few of their designs.

I like wheels from RRW, Nomad and Fifteen52 but they all have 0mm or negative offsets and those are too much for the 200 unfortunately.

I like wheels from RRW, Nomad and Fifteen52 but they all have 0mm or negative offsets and those are too much for the 200 unfortunately.

Same, love the options from RRW but they are all tundra brodozer offsets

Tundras and Tacomas run negative offset all the time. Is it not safe for 200 even if say one is willing to trim the fenders.

Tundras and Tacomas run negative offset all the time. Is it not safe for 200 even if say one is willing to trim the fenders.

I have torque load toe issues at +25 on 33s and a 1” lift that can get scary in the wet in emergency braking. I don’t think people in general test the bounds of the platform on road ( its weak af) in any meaningful way… but I do. Or try to.

Even then I have no idea how anyone says they have no problems at a zero or negative offset and plenty of folks here run that sort of thing with not much larger fitments than mine.

Then again I don’t know what peoples driving skills are like or if they really get that sort of thing.

Then again im sensitive anal about things.
Hope I don’t trigger a filter. Lol

For 200 series stock offset is in the 60mm range, with 25-35mm being the most common aggressive offset. That's a range of 30-40mm away from stock.

For contrast, the stock offset on 120/150 platforms starts at 20mm. Pushing them out an the same amount is why you see so many 0mm, -10mm, -20mm and beyond wheels for those other toyota platforms.

And if you don't venture too far from pavement, no need to make the wheel clear

1669756296209.png

For 200 series stock offset is in the 60mm range, with 25-35mm being the most common aggressive offset. That's a range of 30-40mm away from stock.

For contrast, the stock offset on 120/150 platforms starts at 20mm. Pushing them out an the same amount is why you see so many 0mm, -10mm, -20mm and beyond wheels for those other toyota platforms.

And if you don't venture too far from pavement, no need to make the wheel clear

View attachment 3181091
Makes sense!! Yeah that poke is way too much for me.

Here we go. Now we’re talking.

1669825210303.png

I have seen some members here running the Traverse HD from this same company. Same specs.

This one is out in GCC

IMG_738CDD44BE7B-1.jpeg

I fell in-love with those wheels before I had my 570 and couldn't wait to put them on once I had it. Still love them. I had to do some minor wheel well liner molding and I removed the front guards, but they're great. No complaints. I've been aired down for days below or near 15 PSI, lower when the temp got cooler at night, and haven't had any bead issues. Tires are Falken Wildpeak 285 70/R17 and have been amazing. I drive on snow so I appreciate their snow rating. They might be slightly wider than I'd like just in terms of keeping the truck clean, but I do like the slightly wider stance and extra traction.

IMG_1146.jpg
IMG_1539.JPG
734AC315-670B-4E39-A037-8DD50115B134.JPG
IMG_1016.JPG

@LXGus

Looks fantastic!! Would a slightly narrower tire solve the wheel well liner moulding issues, or is that just due to the 0 offset?

@LXGus

Looks fantastic!! Would a slightly narrower tire solve the wheel well liner moulding issues, or is that just due to the 0 offset?
That’s a strong possibility. Maybe slightly smaller diameter as well. It didn’t rub very much, and only when the wheel was turned all the way while backing up for some reason. At some point I may consider a bumper upgrade so the liners will be fully modified then. I promised myself I would make any mods until the trails I go on make the decision for me. So far we’ve done really well nearly stock. I’m so impressed with this thing! I would love a winch so I can feel more confident out there by myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom