CLC Tools and Shop Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New set of Matco Metric wrench set 6mm-20mm. They have been hanging out in my toolbox for years still in shrink wrap. Too nice of a set to take to the house for my kids to loose all over the yard. Sell for $400 on the tool truck. Local pickup preferred but will ship on your dime. Asking $275

FBFC6E4C-2E94-4093-BF17-CB1EED3FF54D.jpeg

218E9779-93B8-4EB8-9333-2B62A3072550.jpeg

with respect to the guns with pin/detent, after some time the detent crap hits the garbage and the socket just hangs on by gravity / applied force, very aggravating getting the sockets loose from the gun. As I recall can also be aggravating getting the socket to mate with the gun to start with. (yeah I know....mate is the key word). I just scrapped the detent and used the gun, of course depending on what you are doing..thats fun too.

fighting with tools just makes fixing the part or whatever that much more fun. Some of the other guns with the friction rings can be a problem but I think they get better over time.

I think this is the ratchet some of yall use. Home Depot has them buy 1 get on free. Also they have deals on lots of Milwaukee stuff...

I would go mid torque the high torque is just too big.

If you can wait they will start running sales soon.

You know when the next sale is?

Anybody on here got recommendations for a small radius brake line bender?

Amazon looks to have some good deals on Dewalt batteries right now. HD is selling same battery for $130, AMZ is $71.
[edit - funny, the price I see on Amz site is $71.30, the preview below here says $67.99!!!! WTH is going on?]

Amazon product ASIN B00KWRM5Z4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom