December HAMOM 🤷🏽‍♂️ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Put me down as a tentative yes. Tough to plan 3 months out, especially as I approach year-end.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Just a friendly reminder that December 10th we are still on for the chop. Hope to see you all there.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Just a friendly reminder that December 10th we are still on for the chop. Hope to see you all there.
Is the transmission spoken for?

@White Sheep are you going to start working Friday evening or do you plan on arriving Saturday morning?

@xychromosome this is the HAMOM we were telling you about at cape lookout. Should be a good time.

@White Sheep are you going to start working Friday evening or do you plan on arriving Saturday morning?

@xychromosome this is the HAMOM we were telling you about at cape lookout. Should be a good time.
I work Friday, but if @AJR allows me to come Friday I'll be there Friday.

strong chance I would be there as well, what time would things start?

seeing as I might be pulling the motor from my land cruiser this winter 😅
I'll have to get back to you about the time. Let me speak to @AJR.

I work Friday, but if @AJR allows me to come Friday I'll be there Friday.
I’ll come Friday if you guys start working. I’ll just plan on camping both nights.

Woot! I HOPE I have off work that weekend. If so I'll pick up @fourtrax and head that way Saturday morning.

Wait, we're pulling the motor out too? I thought we were just cutting it in half to make a ute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom