Breeo Fire Pit Discount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, so mea cupla... I was looking at the Breeo site on my phone and I guess I only saw the most expensive one at $1899 list. Now that I'm home and looking from my computer I see there are several options and the Breeo closest to my Solo Yukon lists for $719 which is way more comparably priced for a US manufactured pit. If I didn't already have a Solo Yukon (that I got for free for listening to some IT sales pitch for work:bounce:) I'd seriously consider one of these.

My wife volunteers at the local Habitat for Humanity and they had a couple come in one day and ask for any broken washing machine that had a stainless steel wash tub. They came in disassembled it took the tub and took the remains to the dump to make one of those.
That was how I found out about washing machine tub fire pits.
BTW that Breeo looks nice.

The Breeo fire pits are highly recommended. Yes, they are expensive but solid craftsmanship and work awesome. We’ve had one for a couple of years now and absolutely love it. The sear plate is great for cooking and the outpost stake for grilling or cooking in a Dutch oven works like a charm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom