Clean solutions for securing water bottles? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any Black Friday deals coming up on these? 👀
Sorry I didn't see this until now. The only promo we are currently running is the 15% off the entire order plus free shipping using coupon code "TEQ15" on our website at checkout. We are only running this promo on our website www.bh3dprinting.com and not on our etsy and ebay page. Their high seller fees prevent any promos. The profit margin are way too tight.

Sorry I didn't see this until now. The only promo we are currently running is the 15% off the entire order plus free shipping using coupon code "TEQ15" on our website at checkout. We are only running this promo on our website www.bh3dprinting.com and not on our etsy and ebay page. Their high seller fees prevent any promos. The profit margin are way too tight.

I think you sent the tracking info before I ordered about 10 minutes ago….it was that fast. 😂

Looking forward to getting this!

Thanks for the code!

I think you sent the tracking info before I ordered about 10 minutes ago….it was that fast. 😂

Looking forward to getting this!

Thanks for the code!
We have all hands on deck today. We are processing orders extremely fast right now. We will keep the extra staff on through the weekend to keep things moving so we aren't totally buried Monday morning.

Hi I just received my order in the mail and went to install - looks like I may have received wrong version unless I am missing something? I think your packer may have sent me an LC version instead of LX given fitment.

5992C875-BED6-45CE-AE75-DED744B08DDC.jpeg

D130E142-8F4D-4E43-8B02-36ECF447DA61.jpeg

96E27955-83EA-4BA0-B6A4-31FBC6B2B47D.jpeg

Looks like quality of finish is MUCH better than the one I got for my ‘13 LC a while back. I keep meaning to have it covered or sanded and painted but ….

Looks like the LC version was sent for sure. But why not contact via email or private message and give him a chance to fix the issue rather than calling him out on the forum?

No call out here - this was the fastest way I could respond in the moment.

Besides, it was a simple packing error which he rectified immediately (sent new unit and return label to return prior unit). Totally understandable given holiday shipping season rush.

I am very happy with the product - in addition to solving the garbage OEM Cupholder issue, it also inadvertently quieted down some squeaks/rattles from the center console area when going over big big bumps because it braced all of the plastic/faux wood trim in place.

Very happy with product and will re- order if anything ever goes wrong with this one.

CFEF4C51-028F-41AF-BC91-88C2A89AF435.jpeg

Got the LC today and first mod. Order placed. Thank you!

I had to evasively maneuver around a turkey today. He or she was driving a beautiful green GX460 so it's cool, but my Yeti tipped over and spilled onto the passenger seat. Decided I'm tired of baby sitting my drinks around sharp corners so I ordered Design #1 for my 2017 LC.

Can't wait!

I’m a recent convert and I’ve been very happy with #1. I added some felt tape to tighten up my fitment. Everything is better: cans, tumblers, hydroflask. Nice upgrade!

Quick Question for anyone with the New Design #1 (small and large holes), have you tried a Stanley Quencher 40oz handled cup?
If so, how did it fit?
The 40oz fits, seems like it sits a little high in the cup holder.
Currently, have the Original Design #1 (small and large hole with phone slot), and it's awesome, but may just be time to update.

Sorry I have not been on here in a while. The holiday rush then the Valentines rush were back to back and I finally had a moment to get back on the forum today. I see a couple folks had an issue but it looks like we already took care of you guys and got it straightened out. I wish mistakes never happen but during the holiday season it seems unavoidable with our seasonal staff.

Quick Question for anyone with the New Design #1 (small and large holes), have you tried a Stanley Quencher 40oz handled cup?
If so, how did it fit?
The 40oz fits, seems like it sits a little high in the cup holder.
Currently, have the Original Design #1 (small and large hole with phone slot), and it's awesome, but may just be time to update.
Along these lines, which design would be recommended for a 40oz Stanley Tumbler with a handle in the wife's 2014 LX 570?

Last edited:
Both design #1 and design #2 can handle the Stanley and Yeti Tumblers. It comes down to preference. If you ever use the larger insulated bottles or Nalgene bottles then you want Design #2. If you tend to stick with the tapering style tumblers then I would go Design #1 so you also have some extra storage cubbies.
2.jpg
3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom