Builds AK HJ-75 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great photos and looks like your camping set up is working out great.

I'll be up that way towards the end of September for a month long work project, and hoping to spend a few days in the Anchorage area when the project ends. I really would like to drive up that way one day.
Let me know when and if my schedule allows we can meet up

We had a break from the rain, so I gave the Ute it’s bi-annual bath😁 didn’t get as many pinstripes as I thought I would 👍 got a little bit to try and clean up. she cleans up pretty good.

8003B657-6DE5-4F47-9170-34BCEF6F3D1D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello,

You had quite an adventure.

Do they salt the roads during winter in Alaska? Forgive me if I am asking the obvious, I just want to know.

Juan

Hello,

You had quite an adventure.

Do they salt the roads during winter in Alaska? Forgive me if I am asking the obvious, I just want to know.

Juan
They have started to use some kind of de-ice fluid in the past few years. Used to only use sand so not many rusty vehicles. I only run the Ute now in the winter when the roads are dry to minimize exposure

They have started to use some kind of de-ice fluid in the past few years. Used to only use sand so not many rusty vehicles. I only run the Ute now in the winter when the roads are dry to minimize exposure
Hello,

Thank you for the explanation.

I hope that de-ice fluid is not corrosive.

Juan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom