Ultimate OEM 60 series parts still in stock (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That absorber is NLA and Out of Production. There were two diff lengths: 40mm and 45mm. Both are gone, far as I can tell.

Either pay to play the ebay from KSA price or make yur own. A piece of small vac hose worked fine, but there's probably a more appropriate material out there if you want to take the time to look.

Actually, it's not. Plenty available in the US through normal dealer supply chain.

I'm not seeing it under the Part # for 60-series. The Corolla/40-series one (listed above) is a diff number but is the same ? Looks like it. Same length?

Found it: 35mm

Every mm counts.

That's what she said.

Just wondering if anyone has a complete system or air conditioning parts for an fj60? I’m looking to retro fit an OEM system if I can source everything.

when you say Reto-fit a OEM system ?

please explain this in detail ?

- are you refering to a CANADA Spec. or a NON-USA Spec. with a NO A/C factory heater only option?

thanks ...

when you say Reto-fit a OEM system ?

please explain this in detail ?

- are you refering to a CANADA Spec. or a NON-USA Spec. with a NO A/C factory heater only option?

thanks …
Excuse my ignorance for not being more specific.
I have an 84’ FJ60 with a 93’ SBC 5.7 TBI swapped into it. This is my first 60 series so I’m learning the ins and outs of every system. It’s a US spec (I’m assuming). I was looking for the evaporator/housing and amplifier. The evaporator housing and the amplifier are the two pieces I wanted to find that were OEM. Everything else I can use denso parts since I’ll be using a GM compressor. I’m pretty new to piecing an AC together.

Excuse my ignorance for not being more specific.
I have an 84’ FJ60 with a 93’ SBC 5.7 TBI swapped into it. This is my first 60 series so I’m learning the ins and outs of every system. It’s a US spec (I’m assuming). I was looking for the evaporator/housing and amplifier. The evaporator housing and the amplifier are the two pieces I wanted to find that were OEM. Everything else I can use denso parts since I’ll be using a GM compressor. I’m pretty new to piecing an AC together.

fellow member @Engineer8000 can assist you on the A/C amplifier topic ,

you need to post a toyota EPC parts diagram and red ink circle ALL related Evaporator housing parts u require from the exploded view section

simply put :

THIS IS THE WAY

Another one dies :(

90982-08135 has gone NLA. Seems there was a conversation somewhere on Mud or FB about this as we had our remaining inventory snatched up pretty quickly in the last few days. I'm not at the shop to see who got them but I'm sure they went to good homes.

1668127549349.png

Another one dies :(

90982-08135 has gone NLA. Seems there was a conversation somewhere on Mud or FB about this as we had our remaining inventory snatched up pretty quickly in the last few days. I'm not at the shop to see who got them but I'm sure they went to good homes.

View attachment 3164641

The 15 I have on the shelf just got way more expensive. :lol:

I just ordered one from Toyota of Gladstone here in Oregon. It now says NLA. Hopefully the order doesn’t get canceled.

The 15 I have on the shelf just got way more expensive. :lol:

I call them my retirement plan. Anytime NLA numbers start getting low, some get shifted into the 'Kurt aisle' at the shop. 😀

If a part says "This product is no longer available" on the Parts.Toyota.com website ... is that it? Toyota killed it off?

My local dealer looked up the same part and says it's still in production.

Confused...

This s*** is all pay to play. Otherwise, f*** off.
I’m not bagging on it. Odds are I’ll buy one. My comment was more on inflation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom