Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m selling a few items for an 80.

Huracan Tailgate Storage - I never got around to installing it, so it is still new. No carpet. I have everything, but the template ripped in a spot and can be taped back together. $275

Dobinson’s Drawers. I bought these used and believe they were for a GX470/4runner. They are in fantastic shape, but I don’t have the keys. $600

OPOR Sliders - used, but in fantastic shape. $650

I would be willing to work trade deals if anyone has a shell for a second Gen Tundra.

All items are located in Athens.
Interested in drawers. Got any pictures? PM me if they aren't spoken 4. Thanks

Rear axle out of a 2016 Toyota Tundra 4x4. Axle is stock and does not include brake parts. It is a 4.30 ratio, open diff, 5 lug. It was pulled from a running truck with ~ 150,000 miles due to what the shop said was probably a bad pinion bearing. It’s in good condition otherwise with fluid flush and swaps every 50k mi or so.

Located in Athens, Ga. Local pickup only. I’m

$300 obo

D74DB299-92D3-48A1-8EB3-D9AFDA696343.jpeg

75751838-F9B6-4646-9694-F27969C1C9A9.jpeg

I’m selling a few items for an 80.

Huracan Tailgate Storage - I never got around to installing it, so it is still new. No carpet. I have everything, but the template ripped in a spot and can be taped back together. $275

Dobinson’s Drawers. I bought these used and believe they were for a GX470/4runner. They are in fantastic shape, but I don’t have the keys. $600

OPOR Sliders - used, but in fantastic shape. $650

I would be willing to work trade deals if anyone has a shell for a second Gen Tundra.

All items are located in Athens.
still have the sliders? what year do they fit? I have a 94.
if you still have it, what do you want for the used ome lift kit? what components do you have?

still have the sliders? what year do they fit? I have a 94.
if you still have it, what do you want for the used ome lift kit? what components do you have?
The sliders sold a while ago. I do have the lift. It has front and rear springs, steering stabilizer and 3 good shocks and one that needs to be replaced due to a stripped mount. There is only about 7k miles on the suspension. I'm looking to get $550 for the suspension as it sits, or will order the new shock and tack it on.

Anyone have some FJ60/FJ62 complete front and rear ends sitting around in your garage, carport, grassy field, bedroom??? that you want to part with? I'm about to start tearing into my 1970 FJ40 project and would like them do some brake/knuckle swapping... TIA!

I'm looking for either a Trollhole or Aisin Carb for a 1976 FJ40 is anyone has one lying around.

Last edited:
I'm fixin to post my '03 LX470 for sale to a broader audience but thought I'd offer it here first. Full on ad will be up after I wash the truck and get some good photos snapped. For now info is in my post on this wanted ad. I'm in Atlanta and looking for $15k.

Im looking for a 60 series hood, prefer white but wont turn down a different color, I want one that wont need any bondo to look good.

I’m looking for a reasonably priced FJ60. I’m open to condition and work needed.

I'm looking for either a Trollhole or Asian Carb for a 1976 FJ40 is anyone has one lying around.
Amazon. But you will need to fashion a cable linkage I think.

I am pretty sure I still have a new in the box TH carb, never installed, i should have the air cleaner spacer too.
Message me if youre still looking @Cornhusker

Has anyone has their Head Gasket replaced lately in their 80 series in Athens or Atlanta? Do you have recommendations? What did it run you?

ACC quoted me $5,700 for HG on the 3.4 V6 in a 1998 4Runner (labor only)…in 2019.

***Wanted*** ARB front winch bumper for a 60 series and 40 series as well as sliders for a 60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom