SOLD Immaculate, Low miles 1997 J80 LC for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Outside Link
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/d/riverside-1997-toyota-landcruiser-with/7548157744.html
Up for sell is this low miles J80 Toyota Land Cruiser with only 81,000 original miles. Sorry NO triple lockers on this LC. LC looks, drives and shows amazing. Pictures speak for themselves. CLEAN Title. LC has always been in California so no rust issues. Everything works as it should (windows, seat and antenna) Original paint and Toyota VINs on every panel. 2 owner truck w/ no accidents, my buddy being the 2nd. ARB front bumper and roof rack. LC just had $1500 worth of maintenance done 2 weeks ago. Here is the list: Oil, spark plugs, all 3 belts replaced, transmission fluid and flush, transmission gasket and pan gasket, brake line flush, coolant flush power steering flush, heater value and hoses. I have the receipts to prove all the work. This LC is ready for the next owner. Smog is done. Pink slip in hand. Also have the Autocheck available showing no title issues, no mile discrepancies and number of owners. DM me to set up a time to see it. Located in SoCal

ABB97D68-0B54-4B26-B65A-83B204759C58.jpeg

A7C20C56-B88E-477D-AF95-D3BFDE119A18.jpeg

3304819A-CB37-4A3C-8226-0437E9763C28.jpeg

4002A755-AE6E-4C43-9BA7-4C728500FAE4.jpeg

DA7CA5C4-29FE-40F3-8076-8B5B694CF3AA.jpeg

Up for sell is this low miles J80 Toyota Land Cruiser with only 81,000 original miles. Sorry NO triple lockers on this LC. LC looks, drives and shows amazing. Pictures speak for themselves. CLEAN Title. LC has always been in California so no rust issues. Everything works as it should (windows, seat and antenna) Original paint and Toyota VINs on every panel. 2 owner truck w/ no accidents, my buddy being the 2nd. ARB front bumper and roof rack. LC just had $1500 worth of maintenance done 2 weeks ago. Here is the list: Oil, spark plugs, all 3 belts replaced, transmission fluid and flush, transmission gasket and pan gasket, brake line flush, coolant flush power steering flush, heater value and hoses. I have the receipts to prove all the work. This LC is ready for the next owner. Smog is done. Pink slip in hand. Also have the Autocheck available showing no title issues, no mile discrepancies and number of owners. DM me to set up a time to see it. Located in SoCal

View attachment 3168944

View attachment 3168949

View attachment 3168953

View attachment 3168954

View attachment 3168955
Price

triple locked, but more than double the miles. If I were you, I would put it back to stock, lose the rack, put some 33” all terrain tires on and put it on bat.

triple locked, but more than double the miles. If I were you, I would put it back to stock, lose the rack, put some 33” all terrain tires on and put it on bat.
Thanks for the advice. I wanted to post here first before going through a 3rd party (BaT). LC never came with a factory roof rack. I do have the original bumper but it needs to be repaired and painted. 33’s would look pretty sweet tho.

Thanks for the advice. I wanted to post here first before going through a 3rd party (BaT). LC never came with a factory roof rack. I do have the original bumper but it needs to be repaired and painted. 33’s would look pretty sweet tho.
New bumper from Toyota is extremally Affordable and already painted. Just an FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom