VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone need a set of seats for a seat swap? I have some 5th gen prelude seats (2000 ish) that I had in my Hilux that I no longer need. The front 2 bolts bolt up to the mounting holes in a 3rd gen pickup/2nd gen 4runner. Rears need a bracket. A nice swap for a 4runner or pickup, not sure about a cruiser. Decent condition, blackish, manual adjustments, and have seat heater elements. Pretty comfy and worked better for my long torso than the stock pickup seats. Free or (ideally) trade for a case of beer.

Looking for a left Sideview mirror for a 60. Bonus points if it's 24v electric.
16661930196446603505808734274160.jpg

Here we go, for less than the price of a new 50' motorhome, you can buy a used BC Ferry. We could have a huge cruiser event and
then dock up the coast at some offbeat logging camp and go wheeling! Only $200,000

Here we go, for less than the price of a new 50' motorhome, you can buy a used BC Ferry. We could have a huge cruiser event and
then dock up the coast at some offbeat logging camp and go wheeling! Only $200,000

0995B22A-5219-43D6-8071-683CEA725B87.jpeg

Hate the ferry’s, we could start our own better ferry service with hookers and alcohol!

I'm sure I've been on this boat... or it's twin.

We've all been on this boat, or did you miss the boat?

We’re all in the same boat… stuck on a rock that’ll run out of fuel if a couple shipments are missed. It was one of the biggest reasons we weren’t planning to move back here… too late now. :D

- Factory 60 series roof rack condition not critical
- rusted out 60 series bottom tail gate
- 60 rear leaf spring packs
- 80 series rear 9.5 E locker differentials
- 45, 60 and 80 series full float rears

Last edited:
Squirrel cage furnace fan in an enclosure. I bashed the box together a couple years ago out of our old oil furnace to use with the old heat pump. Has a filter slot.

I kept it to use for venting the shop, but I don't really need it.

Or toss the box and just use the fan. :meh:

I threw it on used Nanaimo for 50 bucks but a case of beer works for me if anyone wants it.

PXL_20221109_185103993.jpg
PXL_20221108_181737840.jpg

PXL_20221108_181725113.jpg

I search of a A442F to mate to a 91 HDJ80 with a 1HD-t.

Or a 5 speed to fit hahaha!

I’m looking for a few pieces as well:
-Decent set of 255/85r16s. Have some near full tread 235/85r16 continentals that could be worked into a trade if anyone was in the unlikely situation of wanting to go down in size
-80 series ~2” lift parts. Have front springs but none of the rest.

Hey guys, we had another 'in search of thread', and now this one. Seems ISO is something we should have in our sticky area. I re-named our old buy/sell/trade thread to include 'in search of'. Mind if I merge this into that one now? That keeps everything in one spot....

Got a couple random things around in the scrap metal pile.

2" receiver hitch for a Jeep Renegade - Never used

2" receiver hitch for another vehicle - TBD - Never Used
1.25" = trailer hitches... various drops.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom