Switch Pros Install LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sreyes1103

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi all, I have searched, but haven't been able to find any good guides to install Switch Pros. What I am looking for is pictures of how others have routed wiring, mounting and what mounting solutions used for the power module with location :) . Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Here you are

I bought a Slee universal tray and installed the Switchpros on that. There is one wire bundle that goes through the firewall (nipple on rubber grommet) to wherever you mount the control pad (I used a Slee sunglass mount). The connector is removable, and I had to remove it to go through the firewall more easily. I have an aux battery and ran my power and ground to that. There is an ignition trigger wire, and however you want to run the other triggers to suit your need. It is super easy to install.

Was able to get everything ran using the Slee Tray and how you had ran yours @CharlieS
9894C934-7E09-48F4-A871-859EBFFB4EC2.jpeg

9027B5CA-43A5-4441-8917-E491D40FBC15.JPG.jpeg

IMG_1736.jpeg

IMG_1750.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_1741.jpeg

Nice work!

I'll mention the thing I usually do, which is to make sure all positive battery cables, terminals and lugs are insulated. It is really easy for a loose tool to turn into an impromptu welder.

Was able to get everything ran using the Slee Tray and how you had ran yours @CharlieS
ok a bit delayed but I see that one of the Add-a-fuses has reversed polarity. This bypassing the fuse itself on the added circuit. You can check this by pulling fuse and measuring voltage in lead. To change polarity move to next row (ie bottom left to next row to right and in open slot above 15 amp fuse. (power supply goes down the middle of rows)

EB92A194-C706-438A-9399-E81019087706_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom