LED Lights for the FJ40 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How deep are the rear lights? Do they have the same stick out as the factory, or are they thinner? If they are thinner, I'd really like a kit.
Those are inserts to your factory housings. You just add plates instead of factory bulbs.

You can see them in post 37 on page 2 of this thread

Those are inserts to your factory housings. You just add plates instead of factory bulbs.

You can see them in post 37 on page 2 of this thread

Ok, awesome. Thanks for the info. I'm trying to shove some factory lights into my tube bumper, but it isn't quite deep enough to accept the factory incandescents. If I can cut those off, it fits.

My mission statement to my store is simple

We are the Exclusive Vendor of ONlY Light emitting Diode Equipped New OEM interior and exterior Illumination parts and products

Period !

We don’t sell Jack with anything incandescent any more

With exception OEM fog lamps to obtain the daytime yellow

If you want new toyota genuine parts 💯 % led

Please stop by and say what up ....

Thabks

here are some text book examples :

- 1968-1975 FJ55 Rear Tag Lights ...fully polarized :

DSCN6172.JPG
DSCN6174.JPG
DSCN6176.JPG
DSCN6177.JPG
DSCN6179.JPG

1974 FJ40 Apron Lamps and Fender Tun signals 100% LED ONLY ...

1612037373859.png

1612037389998.png

see the difference between LAME Incandessent and Vintage TEqParts Exclusive OEM LED New lamps ....

1612037521702.png

1612037565354.png

1612037601733.png

After a considerable amount of R&D and prototype testing, I can say that we have developed LED front and rear tail lights for the FJ40 Land Cruiser. I was frustrated that these set-ups were not offered, so I worked with a guy to design and turn this project into a reality. The results were far better than anything that I originally expected. The LED panels fit inside the OEM lenses so little modification is needed. The lights will come as a complete kit for the front and rear lights. The draw on the electrical system as been reduced significantly and visability of your rig will be increased a bunch! These kits will also be available in a 24V system so our friends overseas will not be left out. I can provide other pics if needed...
Please contact me with any questions.

The kit includes:
  • Front Turn Signal Lights
  • Front Side Marker Lights
  • Rear Side Marker Lights
  • Rear LED Tail Lights
  • Instrument Cluster LED Bulbs
  • An LED light under the dash pad (by the pull knobs)
  • License Plate LED bulbs
The lights will enhance and update the look of any FJ40 Cruiser!

The kit will sell for $325.00 shipped. Overseas shipping will be a little more depending on the destination. I am in the process of taking orders. These kits will be built 10 at a time. They are assembled in the US and will be guaranteed for the life of the vehicle. All of the hardware necessary and directions for installation will be included with the kit.

Thanks!

View attachment 924405

View attachment 924408

View attachment 924410

View attachment 924413
Greetings,
Are your kits still available?

Darwink1, I will be selling these as complete kits. Parting these out will be difficult. Not only that, I wold be breaking up a bunch of pre-packed components. We can talk some more, but I would be reluctant to start doing that.
Sounds great. Where can I get more information on converting my FJ40 bulbs to LED’s

Sounds great. Where can I get more information on converting my FJ40 bulbs to LED’s

you can PM me ,

my name is ToyotaMatt

- i own VintageTEqParts.com

- my Staff and myself are the EXCLUSIVE Originators of ANYTHING interior or Exterior KUSTOM KOITo LED Equipped OEM Illumination Products .....

- and we can create a complete and compressive easy to understand FJ40 ALL LED update kit going on for you right away .......

- we use the latest technology Diodes , and Source ZERO % of our LED upgrade and Update supplies involved from CRAP - SHACKS quality CHINa places

like super bright LED here in the USA .....

please consider us and our years of proven experience in what matters most here :

YOUR DRIVING SAFTEY .... :)

1 (2) - Copy BIG.png

1668837457300.png

1668837478974.png

1668837503408.png

you can PM me ,

my name is ToyotaMatt

- i own VintageTEqParts.com

- my Staff and myself are the EXCLUSIVE Originators of ANYTHING interior or Exterior KUSTOM KOITo LED Equipped OEM Illumination Products .....

- and we can create a complete and compressive easy to understand FJ40 ALL LED update kit going on for you right away .......

- we use the latest technology Diodes , and Source ZERO % of our LED upgrade and Update supplies involved from CRAP - SHACKS quality CHINa places

like super bright LED here in the USA .....

please consider us and our years of proven experience in what matters most here :

YOUR DRIVING SAFTEY .... :)

View attachment 3172280

View attachment 3172281

View attachment 3172282

View attachment 3172283
Folks, I've done business with Matt... His kits are second-to-none and they are top-notch. I would know, I have his headlight FJ40 LED kit in my 40 series. I just don't have the time and haven't been able to source the parts for the kits that I had been making. Matt, take care of these folks. They have a need and you have a solution. ;) Thanks! SandiaFJ40.

After a considerable amount of R&D and prototype testing, I can say that we have developed LED front and rear tail lights for the FJ40 Land Cruiser. I was frustrated that these set-ups were not offered, so I worked with a guy to design and turn this project into a reality. The results were far better than anything that I originally expected. The LED panels fit inside the OEM lenses so little modification is needed. The lights will come as a complete kit for the front and rear lights. The draw on the electrical system as been reduced significantly and visability of your rig will be increased a bunch! These kits will also be available in a 24V system so our friends overseas will not be left out. I can provide other pics if needed...
Please contact me with any questions.

The kit includes:
  • Front Turn Signal Lights
  • Front Side Marker Lights
  • Rear Side Marker Lights
  • Rear LED Tail Lights
  • Instrument Cluster LED Bulbs
  • An LED light under the dash pad (by the pull knobs)
  • License Plate LED bulbs
The lights will enhance and update the look of any FJ40 Cruiser!

The kit will sell for $325.00 shipped. Overseas shipping will be a little more depending on the destination. I am in the process of taking orders. These kits will be built 10 at a time. They are assembled in the US and will be guaranteed for the life of the vehicle. All of the hardware necessary and directions for installation will be included with the kit.

Thanks!

View attachment 924405

View attachment 924408

View attachment 924410

View attachment 924413
This will fit current lights on a 1977 FJ40?
Blinkers too?
Good job. I’ll be in touch.
P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom