200 Series Tire and Wheel Size Database (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is there a link to this DB?
Ive been looking for awhile! People keep telling me to look at the DB for the questions I am asking. I can't find it anywhere. Love to see it.

Im just trying to figure out if Michelin Defender AT2 (275/70/18) on stock rims (+60mm factory offset), will fit on TRD Pro rims (+50mm offset) and not rub. I have the factory up front spacer to level the vehicle

Ive been looking for awhile! People keep telling me to look at the DB for the questions I am asking. I can't find it anywhere. Love to see it.

Im just trying to figure out if Michelin Defender AT2 (275/70/18) on stock rims (+60mm factory offset), will fit on TRD Pro rims (+50mm offset) and not rub. I have the factory up front spacer to level the vehicle
I don't believe TRD Pro rims are +50. Assuming you are talking about the BBS Forged wheels from Toyota or really any OEM Tundra/LC wheel. Some are +56 and all the rest are +60 (Forged TRD Pro wheels included), unless you are talking about 17" TRD Forged wheels (common on Rock Warrior Tundras), those are +50. If you mean port added wheels from say the gulf states toyota TSS packages, i do believe a lot of those are +50, but also most of those are 20" wheels.

Here's a post in this thread that has links to a DB. I believe there are multiple now, so not sure how much that helps.

I don't believe TRD Pro rims are +50. Assuming you are talking about the BBS Forged wheels from Toyota or really any OEM Tundra/LC wheel. Some are +56 and all the rest are +60 (Forged TRD Pro wheels included), unless you are talking about 17" TRD Forged wheels (common on Rock Warrior Tundras), those are +50. If you mean port added wheels from say the gulf states toyota TSS packages, i do believe a lot of those are +50, but also most of those are 20" wheels.

Here's a post in this thread that has links to a DB. I believe there are multiple now, so not sure how much that helps.

Thank you sir! Much appreciated. Bit of a newbie and still learning the LC stuff.

Hey all, recently purchased a 2011 200 Series to go alongside my 80 and am going to be getting some work done to it next week.

I am going to be installing a Dobinson IMS front & rear 2.0-2.5" suspension lift (with UCAs) and throwing on some 285/75/r17 wheels on a set of Icon Vector 5s in the 17" / +25mm offset flavor. This is my first modification to date on this vehicle and aside from eventually getting sliders & Dissent front bumper sometime in the future, this is all I have planned as the 80 is already fully built and my primary wheeling vehicle.

I know that the 285/75s typically rub in a few places, but is anyone running a similar set up and can offer their experience with this? I'm fine with removing mud flaps, playing with the plastic under the wheel wells, and even some minor rubbing at full lock... But as I've researched deeper it seems that I'm hearing reports of their being more than ideal rubbing on the body under normal driving conditions as the body shifts. Can anyone corroborate this one way or the other? If it's going to be too much of a hassle, I'd like to just return the 285/75s and go with the tried and true 285/70s.

Thanks in advance!

Hey all, recently purchased a 2011 200 Series to go alongside my 80 and am going to be getting some work done to it next week.

I am going to be installing a Dobinson IMS front & rear 2.0-2.5" suspension lift (with UCAs) and throwing on some 285/75/r17 wheels on a set of Icon Vector 5s in the 17" / +25mm offset flavor. This is my first modification to date on this vehicle and aside from eventually getting sliders & Dissent front bumper sometime in the future, this is all I have planned as the 80 is already fully built and my primary wheeling vehicle.

I know that the 285/75s typically rub in a few places, but is anyone running a similar set up and can offer their experience with this? I'm fine with removing mud flaps, playing with the plastic under the wheel wells, and even some minor rubbing at full lock... But as I've researched deeper it seems that I'm hearing reports of their being more than ideal rubbing on the body under normal driving conditions as the body shifts. Can anyone corroborate this one way or the other? If it's going to be too much of a hassle, I'd like to just return the 285/75s and go with the tried and true 285/70s.

Thanks in advance!
With the 25mm offset the lt285/75r17 will fit without much issue especially with an aftermarket bumper like the Dissent. I have tested both lt285/70r18 and lt285/75r17 on my 2013 LC and both fit easily with the mud flaps removed on 25mm offset wheels and a decent alignemnt.
Both these sizes measure out to approx 34" and easily cleared the KDSS at full steering lock and didn't rub during some moderate to hard trail runs. There is some variance in the manufactures actual measured sizes. Example, the KM3 in LT285/75r17 is listed as 33.7" while others can run slightly larger then 34" as with the Yoko MT G003 which is 34.1".
My biggest regret was not going to a 34" sooner. With that said I use 33" ATs for daily driving and winter use and swap to 34" MTs for trails. There is a Noticeable weight difference/penalty that can be felt between a 52 lbs 33" AT tire and a 63 lbs 34" MT.
If i were in your shoes with a dedicated trail rig/wheeler like with the 80 I would keep the 200 as civilized as possible with either lt275/70r18 or lt285/70r17.

Last edited:
With the 25mm offset the lt285/75r17 will fit without much issue especially with an aftermarket bumper like the Dissent. I have tested both lt285/70r18 and lt285/75r17 on my 2013 LC and both fit easily with the mud flaps removed on 25mm offset wheels and a decent alignemnt.
Both these sizes measure out to approx 34" and easily cleared the KDSS at full steering lock and didn't rub during some moderate to hard trail runs. There is some variance in the manufactures actual measured sizes. Example, the KM3 in LT285/75r17 is listed as 33.7" while others can run slightly larger then 34" as with the Yoko MT G003 which is 34.1".
My biggest regret was not going to a 34" sooner. With that said I use 33" ATs for daily driving and winter use and swap to 34" MTs for trails. There is a Noticeable weight difference/penalty that can be felt between a 52lbs AT and 63 lbs MT tire.
If i were in your shoes with a dedicated trail rig/wheeler like with the 80 I would keep the 200 as civilized as possible with either lt275/70r18 or lt285/70r17.
Thats good to hear, one of the main reasons I went with the Icons was for the +25mm offset (and the looks of course). I got myself a set of the Toyo AT3's which are measured at 33.9" so close to a true 34". I got them in load range C rather than E to try and combat the weight a little bit.

The 80 is my primary for the trails but part of the reason I got the 200 was so that I had something a little bit more comfortable for a daily driver (mpg be damned) but was also capable for some of the more long distance trips I like to go on with moderate trails in between. And including modern safety features. I love my '93 to death and it wont be fully replaced as a my main trail vehicle but I do hope to get something much more comfortable and reliable for the bigger 2-3,000 mile trips I take a few times a year with the 200. The 80 always gets me home, but sometimes it's more dramatic than I'd like.

285/70s would definitely be more practical and I'm not dedicated to keeping the 285/75s on if I don't like how it feels on the road, but just for fun, I'd like to give them a go as long as they don't rub to the point of doing more harm than good for the sake of .5" ride height.

Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it!

Thats good to hear, one of the main reasons I went with the Icons was for the +25mm offset (and the looks of course). I got myself a set of the Toyo AT3's which are measured at 33.9" so close to a true 34". I got them in load range C rather than E to try and combat the weight a little bit.

The 80 is my primary for the trails but part of the reason I got the 200 was so that I had something a little bit more comfortable for a daily driver (mpg be damned) but was also capable for some of the more long distance trips I like to go on with moderate trails in between. And including modern safety features. I love my '93 to death and it wont be fully replaced as a my main trail vehicle but I do hope to get something much more comfortable and reliable for the bigger 2-3,000 mile trips I take a few times a year with the 200. The 80 always gets me home, but sometimes it's more dramatic than I'd like.

285/70s would definitely be more practical and I'm not dedicated to keeping the 285/75s on if I don't like how it feels on the road, but just for fun, I'd like to give them a go as long as they don't rub to the point of doing more harm than good for the sake of .5" ride height.

Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it!
You are very welcome, happy to help. I have learned alot from trial and error and sifting through the endless pages of tire/size info here. I dont think you"ll have any problems or regrets with those 34" toyo AT3s. Especially after lifting your truck you'll want those 34". They will suite your 200 much better.
The 200 with its 5.7 V8 will feel like a rocket ship compated the inline 6 of your 80. My 2013 is around 900 lbs heavier then stock with armor, bumpers,...etc and it still has plenty of get up and go.

You are very welcome, happy to help. I have learned alot from trial and error and sifting through the endless pages of tire/size info here. I dont think you"ll have any problems or regrets with those 34" toyo AT3s. Especially after lifting your truck you'll want those 34". They will suite your 200 much better.
The 200 with its 5.7 V8 will feel like a rocket ship compated the inline 6 of your 80. My 2013 is around 900 lbs heavier then stock with armor, bumpers,...etc and it still has plenty of get up and go.
Great to hear! I've always been a fan of the 5.7L (previously owned a Tundra & the family had a Sequoia for a few years). Plus, between my Pedal Commander & ECT button I don't think I'll have to worry about the power anytime soon.

Maybe now I have the justification I need to take swap the 34s off of the 80, go up to 35s and finally get myself a regear...

Sure. Off the top of my head, I have two specific thoughts:

1. There's no such thing as a size LT288/65R18 125S Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3
2. Firestone's recommended 33psi tire pressure is not correct

I'll assume you are talking about the LT285/65R18/E 125S tire. If so, then:

The RCTIP for those LT285/65R18/E 125S tires on your 2013 LX570 is 37psi F/R.

HTH

P.S. Not only is Firestone's recommended 33psi tire pressure not correct for your vehicle, it is incorrect for ANY vehicle. The tire industry has mandated that it is unsafe to operate ANY LT-Metric tire on ANY vehicle below 35psi. Below 35psi, there is not enough pressure in the tire to adequately control heat buildup to below a level that would cause premature tire wear and possible "uncontrolled spontaneous decompression."

@gaijin for this same tire would 37psi be correct for an LC as well as the LX?

No.

The RCTIP for those LT285/65R18/E 125S tires on your LC200 is 42psi F/R.

HTH

Glad I asked - thank you!

Absolutely yes. Unless LC owners like to suffer worse ride quality for no reason.

Glad I asked - thank you!

42 PSI is great if you like to slide and also destroy an integral role tire plays as part of your suspension.

Looking at wheels, 17x8.5 with +15 offset. Will these work? Yes or no on the spidertrax 1.25? TIA. I've been looking through this for a while and am just confusing myself more.

Looking at wheels, 17x8.5 with +15 offset. Will these work? Yes or no on the spidertrax 1.25? TIA. I've been looking through this for a while and am just confusing myself more.

15mm offset is gonna be a hard fit. Adding 1.25” pushes out another 32mm which would be -17mm. No bueno.

All my worrying was for not, the 200 came out looking absolutely fantastic in my opinion after adding the Dobinson IMS 2.0-2.5" Suspension Lift, Icon Vector 5's, & 285/75/r17 Toyo AT3s

7B6C2E92-764D-47BD-B426-4A032F581C84.jpeg

CBE8DAB3-4556-4FE0-9179-906836B58E57.jpeg

009AE3E6-72FD-4EE6-8A83-115972BD624A.jpeg

678A190D-F9D7-48B4-BB2D-0A192819ADA2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom