SOLD Southeast ISO 98-02 prefer River Rock but open to others (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Recently sold my 05. Currently searching for a nice 80 series or a specific 100 series. Looking for a 98-02 River Rock Mica 100. Only LC at this time. No LX. Would take either interior color. Must have dials for AC. No head unit AC controls please. Closer to stock the better. Must be up to date on maintenance/ brake assembly/issues. Budget around 20k depending on conditions. Thanks in advance

I need to sell my 2000 Mica 100 Series. Stock, step sides removed but I still have them. Tear in drivers seat. Came from Texas, very clean. I will PM you.

Weekend bump. Can’t believe there is not any out there. Budget now up to 30k depending on following: Zero rust. All maintenance up to date including ABS brake booster/cv/rack/TB/WP etc. I don’t mind paying for a clean low mile rig. Also would consider 80 or 200 in similar condition. Did not think it would be so hard to find one. Thanks in advance

Weekend bump. Can’t believe there is not any out there. Budget now up to 30k depending on following: Zero rust. All maintenance up to date including ABS brake booster/cv/rack/TB/WP etc. I don’t mind paying for a clean low mile rig. Also would consider 80 or 200 in similar condition. Did not think it would be so hard to find one. Thanks in advance
Found a very nice one.. that meets your requirements. Pm me

Seems like there are no RR around so I’m opening up my search for additional colors. Same parameters apply. Thanks in advance

Understood on not wanting an LX, if that changes, I may have something you'd be interested in. If not, no worries.

Color: Smoky Topaz
Miles: 140.5k
Been garaged since 2020
Recently purchased a new Tundra and have a LX600 on the way, so this beauty is collecting dust.
I work for Toyota Motor North America, so all work has been done at Lexus Dealership since I purchased in 2018 due to parts discounts.
Texas owned, though I'm the 3rd owner.
Looking at ~25k
Will send pictures if there is any interest.

Attaching CARFAX if interested

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2000 LEXUS LX 470_ JT6HT00W3Y0089175.pdf
    728.4 KB · Views: 42
Sounds nice but I think I will pass for now. Even though I have not found exactly what I want yet, I’m not in a huge hurry so I will try to be patient and wait on that river rock to come around. Glws

Sounds nice but I think I will pass for now. Even though I have not found exactly what I want yet, I’m not in a huge hurry so I will try to be patient and wait on that river rock to come around. Glws

Understood and all the best on finding the cruiser you really want.

Agreed on no need to rush

1666730495510.png

Not stock but 1999 River Rock with Rear Locking diff
Rust Free
Services up to date

Shoot me a call if it interest you
(505)379-6021

Recently sold my 05. Currently searching for a nice 80 series or a specific 100 series. Looking for a 98-02 River Rock Mica 100. Only LC at this time. No LX. Would take either interior color. Must have dials for AC. No head unit AC controls please. Closer to stock the better. Must be up to date on maintenance/ brake assembly/issues. Budget around 20k depending on conditions. Thanks in advance
Doesnt meet your mileage request of "1234" but just getting my wife's garage kept daily driver 1999 River Rock Green Mica 1C3 with tan interior and Rear diff lock ready for sale. We bought it 12 years ago with 70k miles on it in literally mint condition. It has ~250k on it now. Since we took ownership we've used nothing but Mobil 1 synthetic and OEM oil filters, changed at approx 10k miles. Oil is still perfectly full at oil changes. Just in the last two or three years we've had the timing belt done (2nd time since ownership), along with OEM radiator, water pump and all the other items easy to access at the time. We've done the starter contacts twice as well with the last time replacing OEM valve cover gaskets with all new OEM specific hardware. Also in the last couple years, we had the ABS booster rebuilt, (luckily when it went out the wife was just backing out of driveway!). Again without looking at paperwork in the last 5 years, new OEM fuel filter, and all new OEM coil packs as PM. Newer Michelin LTX's less than a year old.

The bad, the clear coat has started to show through on both bumpers. over the last couple years, And literally since the LC got booted to the driveway, (when the wife got her new GX), the clearcoat has started to show on roof and now the very back middle of hood! The rear left bumper corner was damaged after my wife backed into something years ago. The rear diff lock only flashes when tested since our ownership. Both my 80s I've owned I've had to remove and clean mechanisms to get to work. Since this was wife's grocery getter I've never messed with it. She didn't let me take it off road :-( I'll pm you my chicken scratch writeup I've done so far if you're interested. This could be your starter River Rock Green Mica with higher miles for a cheaper price!

Last edited:
Man you are killing me. I literally got back in town Tuesday with a 200. I flew to Portland or and drove it home. I gave up on ever finding a RR 100. Lol. Thanks for reaching out. A week earlier and I may have been flying to CA. Glws

Thanks to all for reaching out. Never found that RR 100 I wanted. Ended up going with a 200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom